Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Headmasters Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Headmasters Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Lord Voldemort: "The half-bloods can find their own school. I'm sure another foreign school would welcome them with open arms. Or their parents can teach them. That isn't my problem. As for the mudbloods, they obviously stole the magic they obtain, and they will be punished for that."
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:24 pm

CGonagall: "They're children! Surely you realize that,"
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Lord Voldemort: "And...? Surely you have a good reason for bringing that up." I smiled, "This is how it will be whether they are children or adults."

Snape: I nodded, content to listen as the events unfolded.

Rookwood: "Hear, hear!" I agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:18 pm

McGonagall: I shook my head, it was obvious all these people could think about was domination, they weren't going to have any moral setbacks.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Bellatrix: "Giving up so soon?" I snickered. "Figures. No wonder you've lost," I said snidely with a smirk on my face. Everything was going perfectly and nothing could stop us now.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Rookwood: "They have no choice, do they Bellatrix." I smiled, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:33 pm

I cackled. "Yes, yes. That is the fun of it..." I agreed while watching the woman who had questioned the Dark Lord with a demonic expression. I would very much like to be the one to kill the woman who seemed to have the least fear out of all of them. They were in fact so pathetic and hopeless. Disgust for them shone in my dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Lord Voldemort: "Fun Bellatrix? This is duty. You can receive pleasure from doing it, yes. But you don't do it for the enjoyment."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Bellatrix: "Of course not my Lord," I said with my voice unintentionally growing a tad bit more sane. "I know that duty is always first without exception."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Lord Voldemort (took tap-dancing lessons): "Good...very good. You know where your priorities lie then." I said quietly. "Naturally," I said louder, "all of the Mudblood and half-blood teachers will also have to go."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm

McGonagall: "All?" I asked, curiously. "Because, as I recall, Professor Snape happens to be half-blood..." I noted.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Lord Voldemort: I turned and looked at her, "All, except of course, my Death Eaters. Because not all of my Death Eaters are pureblood."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 am

McGongagall: I glanced at Pomona and Filius, both of whom were members of the Order, and I was beginning to wonder if Severus had released the names of the Order members, because at the moment it didn't seem as though he had.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Snape: I looked at Minerva indifferently, she seemed to want to know something. I raised my eyebrow in response to her stare.

Lord Voldemort: "But this is all beside the point. You shouldn't be the one asking questions."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 am

McGonagall: "Is that all, then? I assume you don't need us for anything else? And those of us who are Heads of Houses will need to talk with the students," I asked keeping my eyes on Severus, but addressing Voldemort. I waited until Voldemort's back was turned before mouthing, very clearly to Severus 'Did you give the names of the Order members?'
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 am

Snape: I glanced at the Dark Lord before mothing back: "Some"
'
Lord Voldemort: I glared at her, "Yes, that will be all. For now."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 am

McGonagall: I nodded before standing and walking briskly down the stair, the other teachers following quickly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Lord Voldemort: I followed them out of the room after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am

LordVoldemort: I walked through the corridors and saw no one. No students were stupid enough to come out of their common rooms when they knew that there were Death Eaters eager to practice their Unforgivable Curses on students wandering the corridors. I moved quickly, gliding up the staircases until I reached the gargoyle that marked the entrance to the Headmaster's Office. Briefly I remembered coming here, to the Headmaster's Office, when Dumbledore was still alive and asking him for a job. A job that he refused me. I then remembered my other purpose for going back to Hogwarts on that day, and what happened to be hidden in the Chamber of Secrets.... I shook my head and moved closer to the gargoyle, watching as it jumped to the side in order to allow me passage up the narrow spiral staircase. I made my way up the staircase and once I reached the top I pushed open the large wooden door that stood between me and the office. The door creaked open, slowly and ominously and I saw a familiar silhouette standing at one of the many windows. As I moved farther into the room, the door shut behind my of its own accord. Severus turned to look at me.

Severus: Once I had escaped from my duties to the Dark Lord, I went up to the Headmaster's Office in order to be alone with my own thoughts. They immediately went to Lily, as they always did when I was able to be enveloped in my own thoughts without constantly having to use Occlumency. I moved over to the window that overlooked the lake. It was impossible to see anything outside, I could only see the darkness as well as the thick rain as it streaked down the window pane. The candlelight cast flickering shadows on the wall. I absentmindedly raised my wand and extinguished all but one of the candles, so that I became nothing more than a silhouette in the darkness. I raised my hand, and placed it against the ice cold window. Resting my head on my hand, and continuing to watch the rain as it pummeled the grounds, I continued to think of Lily and my various memories of her. Watching her from behind bushes as she used magic without knowing she was a witch; our various long walks on the grounds of Hogwarts, talking quietly; sharing our potion making skills with one another, and gradually becoming better and better at brewing even the most complex potions.... The fond memories of her suddenly turned to the bad memories, the memories that stood out in vivid contrast to the almost transparent positive memories. James Potter and his group of troublemaking friends that continuously harassed me, Lily, gentle, sweet, lovely Lily, defending me. I could vividly feel the shame still of her feeling the need to yell at Potter for what he said. And then the awful day when I had called her a mudblood, and she had turned her back to me. I sighed, thinking about what had driven me to join the Dark Lord, and everything that had happened between then and now. I didn't realize that I had spent so much time in my own thoughts, but when I focused on what was outside the window, I realized that it had stopped raining. The dark and damp grounds portrayed how I felt. I blocked my thoughts to everyone, putting my Occlumency training to good use once again. I shook my head and watched as a stray owl continued on its course to the Owlery. Just then, the door to the Headmaster's office opened. I turned and saw the Dark Lord walking toward me. He stopped a few feet away and gestured for me to sit in a chair that was a few feet away from me. I moved over to it and sat down, waiting for the Dark Lord to speak.

LordVoldemort: I stood in front of Severus as he sat down. He looked up at me, expectantly. I turned my back to him and walked over to the Pensive that was sitting on the Headmaster's desk. I dragged my finger across the clear liquid, pondering on how to begin. "Severus...as you know, I will be leaving a few short hours, and you will be in complete control of this school until I am able to return...."

Severus: I nodded at the Dark Lord, although he was unable to see what I was doing, "Yes, my Lord. I am aware of that." He stayed where he was, looking into the Pensive. It was slightly unnerving, but I continued waiting, wondering when he would continue.

LordVoldemort: "Although this school is well protected, this is one of the ideal places for Potter to come back to. If he does come back to Hogwarts and attempts to hide here, I expect to be notified immediately. Although I have important business to attend to, the capture of the Boy WhoLived is our main priority. As soon I can make it possible, he will be the Boy Who Died." I turned around to look at Severus, "I am sure you realize the burden of duty will lie on your shoulders. It is crucial that you keep this school on a tight leash."

Severus: "Of course, my Lord. And I am honored that you would trust me with that burden," I smiled slightly, and he returned the gesture before turning and walking out of the room. I waited for roughly five minutes, making sure that he was no where near by before allowing my true thoughts out of their 'cage'. The Dark Lord was determined that Harry Potter would become just another name on a tombstone. And I was going to make sure that the light never left Lily Potter's son's eyes by the hand of Tom Riddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Headmasters Office   The Headmasters Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Headmasters Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2