Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Corridors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

Disnie: I thought over Hannah's question and suddenly, a few ideas hit me. "We could use magic?" I asked quietly, looking back at her and bit my lip. "I don't think walking out would be the best idea." I whispered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 am

Hannah: I nodded. "I have an idea," I told her, with a smile, and took off, quickly down the corridor.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 am

Disnie: I furrowed my brow and took off after Hannah, not bothering to question her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 am

Hannah: I saw the look of confusion on Disnie's face during one of my checks behind us, and slowed a bit to explain. "Where do you think the largest Death Eater presence will be?" I asked her, knowing my answer already.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:50 am

Disnie: I slowed down a bit and thought over Hannah's question. I blinked and smiled, looking up at Hannah. "Brilliant." I whispered. "Good idea, Hannah." I complimented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 am

Hannah: "Don't congratulate me yet," I shook my head. "This might not work,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Disnie: I rolled my eyes, "It'll work Hannah." I told her, smiling. "I don't have any doubts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Hannah: I let out a small laugh. "I'm glad you have so much faith in me," I told her as I kept walking.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Disnie: I chuckled, quietly, and kept walking beside Hannah. "Now what's our plan?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Hannah: "We're going to keep ourselves hidden, that's the most important part, and then we're going to wreak havoc using any spells we deem necessary, but that don't necessarily give up our hiding place,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Disnie: I nodded. "Got it." I said, keeping my voice low. "The tricky part would be using spells without giving up our hiding spot." I stated, furrowing my brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Lucius: I nodded to Narcissa. "It would seem so..." I sighed. "You best get yourself and Draco out of here. Don't go home though... lest they might find you if something happens..." I was improving now.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 am

Hannah: "I know," I nodded. "We'll have to be really careful,"

Narcissa: "L-leave?" I asked, a bit stunned by his words. "But where if not home? And leaving you here?"

Fenrir (is making his first appearance hehe): I walked around the Entrance Hall to the school. So many blasted Death Eaters, all of them so smug and sure of themselves, made me sick. My eyes flickered aimlessly around the surrounding areas, searching for anything out of place.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:32 am

Lord Voldemort: I looked around and saw Fenrir. I walked over to him, "What is the status of how things are running?" I figured he would know, he usually put himself at the head of most things.

Draco: Leave? Why? I wondered.

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Disnie: I nodded and kept walking beside Hannah. I thought I could hear voices getting louder and furrowed my brow. "Do you hear that?" I asked, looking at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Greyback (is a serious suck up...): I spun around, and quickly bowed as the Dark Lord spoke. "Footsteps from the upper level, my Lord," I explained. "There may be students up to something,"

Hannah: I nodded. "We'll have to be really careful," I whispered. "We're getting really close,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am

Snape: I finished the enchantments and walked back into the school.

Lord Voldemort: "We will have to take care of that; put them in their proper places."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Lucius: I nodded to Narcissa. "Somewhere hidden. Isolated. You can't stay here with it so dangerous. I'll be fine, but I need to stay here. If the Dark Lord were to notice all of us missing all of us will be at an even greater risk than if I stay you two go. Take Draco quickly and make sure no one tries to follow you." I kissed Narcissa's forehead softly and nodded to Draco in farewell. "I'll find you when the time is right."

Playing:
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Greyback: I nodded with a small smile, and continued sweeping the balcony above us carefully with my eyes.

Narcissa: I nodded, knowing he was right, and wondered momentarily how to get out with the enchantments back up. Then I realized if we could get to Hogsmeade we could Disapparated freely from there. I nodded to Draco and checked to make sure everyone else was busy, before slipping out the front door and onto the grounds.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Disnie: I nodded and tried to keep quiet as we kept walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 am

(*raises hand* I have nothing to say.....hehe)

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 am

Hannah: I carefully poked my head around the corner to make sure the coast was clear. It wasn't. The room was packed with Death Eaters. Way more than I'd expected. I looked at Disnie, not daring to speak.

Greyback: I heard the footsteps stop and looked to the direction they'd been coming from as inconspicuously as possible. Ha! A girl! I turned to the Dark Lord and nodded toward the corner.

(O.o I'm betraying myself for the sake of someone else being able to talk)

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 am

Lucius: I noticed Greyback gesturing the Dark Lord's attention to a corner. Two female students stood there silent. It was a good thing Draco had left although he probably wouldn't mind considering they were not slytherins.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 am

Lord Voldemort: I walked over to where Greyback had gestured with my wand drawn. I pointed it at the two girls who stood there. Snake-like ropes lashed out from the end of my wand and wrapped themselves tightly around the two of them.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Hannah: I gasped and cursed mentally when I realized what was happening. I glanced at Disnie, suddenly regretting dragging her down with me. At least we hadn't done anything worse than not being in bed...

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next