Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Corridors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Astoria: I kept my eyes locked on the ground. I wanted to say something, to help Daphne, but my tongue felt like it was too heavy to move.

Greyback: I walked a little closer to where the students were standing, curious as to what would happen.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 pm

L. Voldemort: "Perhaps a punishment will serve as a reminder to keep your curiosity in line next time," I mused.

Snape: I watched the Dark Lord, wondering what punishment he had in mind.

Draco: I looked at the girls. The punishment couldn't be too bad, could it? They were Slytherins after all.

Dolohov: I stirred.

((OOC: Saaay Dolohov, whatcha stirrin' there? Stew? Soup?))

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Greyback: I kept a firm grasp on the now silent mudblood (whose identity has not yet been determined) I was still dragging and walked casually over to Dolohov. "Hm... you fall down Antonin? I think you may have scratched your face.... not that it was attractive to begin with, in fact... I think you look better this way," I grinned evilly.

(Tehehe I can be evil when I'm in the 'zone')

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Daphne: I glanced upward at the Dark Lord. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say without irritating him further to make our punishment greater.

Pansy: I watched the others silently shooting them looks of concern. Well we would have gotten a chance to meet him anyway with what Snape had planned out for us most likely.

Bellatrix: "My Lord, may I be of assistance?" I asked with a bright voice happy to do anything.

Lucius: My brows furrowed. They were only children. All children from good families for that matter. They were pureblooded Slytherins of whose parents I had met personally. I looked to Draco and Narcissa. Narcissa seemed a bit disturbed by the situation and Draco seemed to be as well. "My Lord... may I say something that should be taken into consideration? These children are purebloods and Slytherins. They are at a very good status at the moment. If I can make the suggestion of them somehow serving us, I think it would better the consequences that may come if we somehow hurt these children. After all their parents our supporting our agenda, and we may not want to lose them as followers."

Daphne: Lucius Malfoy defending us? Who'd have thought? Their was a possibility he could get hurt for it too...

Bellatrix: I glared at Lucius. He was seriously ruining all my fun! They may be Slytherins and purebloods and... I frowned. I just really wanted to cause someone serious pain.

(lolz I love all your little parenthesis comments guys Wink )

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 am

Dolohov: I glared at him, "I'm sure you could do with a few scratches. It might pretty up your face."

Snape: This hadn't been a side of Lucius that I had expected. "My Lord, if I might propose a solution." I waited for him to nod before I continued, "As Lucius so kindly pointed out, these students are pureblood and if you are considering killing or torturing them, it may not be the best solution. Enough of the pure blood has been spilled, and torturing as well as killing won't help to keep the pureblood line where we want it. As purebloods, we are already withering away into near nothingness. I suggest that we punish the students in a way that will get the attention of the other students, and hopefully convince them take your word as law from now on." I watched him, attempting to see what his reaction would be to my proposal. I imagined that it would at least be better than Lucius' had been.

Draco: I looked down at the ground as if it were extremely fascinating.

L. Voldemort: I listened to both Lucius and Severus. Both had logical reasoning in their arguments, but both were flawed. I looked at Lucius, "Lucius, if we merely have them serve us, the point won't get across to other students, which Severus pointed out, is something that must happen." I turned my attention to Severus, "You do have a good point, but do any of you have a punishment that will succeed in attracting the attention of the students?"

(I love them too! Especially when someone comments on something they say (AKA me Wink ) )

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Greyback: "Mmm. I'd watch my mouth if I were you." I warned in a low voice before joining the others on the opposite side of the room.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Lucius: I sighed excepting the fact that they could not be saved. At least I had tried? I looked at Draco.

Bellatrix: "Might I make a suggestion of how we may get the attention of the students my Lord..." I had it all planned out. It would be nothing short of beautiful.

Daphne: Damn that Severus. I'd have his head someday for getting us into this mess. I'd make sure he suffered slowly for the pain he had caused my sister. Slow and painful. I imagined the blood spilling. The darkest shade of red mixed with black on my hands. The daydream felt nice. I blinked before returning to reality surprised that I had imagined something like that. Revenge had felt sweet for even the faintest of fantasy moments. I stared up at Bellatrix knowing she had something hideous planned for us. Did she get that same feeling when she torture others?

Pansy: I wanted to curse Snape so bad. How dare he! He had no heart, no soul what so ever! I had never been fond of Dumbledore but how the hell had he trusted slime like that!

(Lucius loses... Bellatrix wins... Very Happy)

Playing:
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Astoria: I closed my eyes, listening and waiting. What was going to happen? With Bellatrix Lestrange giving her opinion, it wouldn't be good.... that I knew.

Greyback: I listened, wondering what Bellatrix had up her sleeves this time.

((Wow... Violentness Daphne!))

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 pm

L. Voldemort: I nodded at Bellatrix, "Naturally."

Snape: I looked at Bellatrix, curious as to what her suggestion was.

(Oh yeah, well Bellatrix loses, V*******t wins.)

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Daphne: I looked back at Astoria with a determined look on my face. I had to be strong.

Bellatrix: "We could bring all of the students into the Great Hall perform... punishments on them in their presence." I smiled sweetly.

(Well... yeah. ^.^ But Snape's a meany. Razz And Harry erm... No.)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 pm

L. Voldemort: I nodded, it wasn't a bad idea.... "That does sound like something that would get their attention."

(Erm....yes. Ok, you know who really wins? That kid with the lightning scar on his forehead. Talk about humiliation. "Oh what's that on your face?" "Um. I just....fell down....and it bled...a lot..")

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Bellatrix: YES! I couldn't wait to see the looks of pain etched into their young faces.

Daphne: I watched her without emotion. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction yet.

(lolz)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Astoria: I held onto Daphne's arm. It couldn't be that bad.... could it?

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

L. Voldemort: I looked around, "Severus, go and get the Slytherin students. Bella, fetch the Gryffindors. Lucius, I believe the Hufflepuffs would enjoy a visit from you. Greyback, leave that Mudblood here and go to the Ravenclaw common room."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Bellatrix: "Yes my Lord." I headed off toward the Gryffindor common room.

Lucius: I chose to ignore his comment and went off to fetch the Hufflepuffs.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Greyback: I nodded, released the man's arm and headed for the Ravenclaw tower.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Snape: I nodded curtly and rushed to the dungeons.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Neville: I looked at Katie and whispered. "I'm not really sure.... it's nothing good, I can tell you that."

Lavender: I stayed with Neville and Katie near the back. No one wanted to be in the front, resulting in a large clump of Gryffindors several feet behind Bellatrix.

Greyback: I led the Ravenclaws down from the tower.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Bellatrix: I laughed to myself noticing their cautiousness. the children were afraid I'd bite! No, I'd do them worse if they stepped out of line.

Katie: "Yeah..." I listened to the insane laughter of Bellatrix LeStrange shivering slightly. "I hope everyone that left is safe," I said in a voice nearly silent.

Romilda: I hung toward the middle of our blob listening to the conversation between Neville and Katie. I didn't join in though wanting to be careful Bellatrix around. I'd heard enough about her.

Lucius: I walked to the Great Hall with the Hufflepuffs trailing behind.

Emily: As we turned a corner I saw Bellatrix LeStrange walking with a bunch of the Gryffindor students. I shrunk back at the sight of her.

Terry: I walked along side Padma and Michael not extremely worried. After all... how could our situation get any worse?

Michael: Our group followed the death eater obediently not wanting to get hurt. I hoped Cho was okay... And she had been with Luna earlier hadn't she?

Padma: I kept my head down in thought. I wondered where Luna and Cho were. I wondered if Parvati was safe. I wondered what this death eater was leading us too. It was all very troubling when you put it all together.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Neville: "I hope so too." I nodded as we entered the Great Hall. What were we doing here?!

Lavender: I watched as several other Death Eaters led the other students into the Great Hall. What was going on?

Greyback: I headed into the Great Hall, curious as to what the Dark Lord had in store... I glanced back at all the Ravenclaws. They were all walking too slowly! "Pick up the pace!" I called back.

(hehe.... I don't think that's everyone.... but i don't know)

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Terry: I hurried up unmoved by his sharpness.

Michael: I nudged Padma before hurrying after Terry.

Padma: I tried to stopped thinking and followed Terry and Michael's example along with the other Ravenclaws.

(I think you got everyone Hermione Very Happy I hope I have everyone too. Hehe.)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Theo: I didn't wait for the others as I continued my sprint to Daphne and Astoria.

Emily: I had lost Zach and Ernie in the crowd unfortunately. I decided that I would see them back at the common rooms if anything. I needed time to process all of this anyway. A Slytherin boy ran past me with the wind at heels practically tripping me. Thankfully I only stumbled.

Michael: I scratched my head still at a loss for what to say. I looked back and forth between Padma and Terry. They weren't usually the silent types either. "Uh... So that was pretty brutal, huh?"

Terry: I gave Michael a warning look but Padma already looked...out there again.

Padma: I stopped walking. I couldn't function. Brutal?! It was far more than brutal! It was gruesome! It was agonizing, and awful, and raw, and piercing. "I can't..."

Terry: "Maybe we should take her to the Hospital Wing?"

Michael: I nodded and started leading Padma in that direction.

Padma: I let them move me as they pleased. I was feeling a bit dizzy if not insane as well.

Daphne: We had been moving through the hall when I heard the distant chatter of students. Our classmates were safe. I took relief from that but soon everything started to become hazy again before I passed out.

(I think we're gonna need Luna soon. D:)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Zacharias: Ernie and I had quickly been separated from Emily, but decided to head to the Common Room and try to settle things down there.

Ernie: I sighed as we headed to the basement. I didn't know what to think....

((Haha... yeah.... we mightttt D: As much as I hate to say it.... we may want to recruit a new Luna.... or have one of us be her now))

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Emily: I had lost my group more than I had thought. I ended up walking the hollow and silent corridors to the Hufflepuff Common Room alone. It was quite eerie I had to admit.

Pansy: Draco stopped walking as soon as we reached the corridors. I would have asked him if he was okay but his silences were always so unpredictable. I feared he was angry.

Katie: I continued leading at Neville's side. I watched him carefully in the thick silence. It was hard to breathe in. I knew it would be best just to give comfort with my presence but I had so many questions. I held my tongue with a sharpness.

Romilda: I gave Lavender a thankful look for not letting me lose my head back there. We followed Neville and Katie's lead. The silence seemed to choke us but I felt that Katie had a purpose for her own. She always did otherwise she would be amiably chatting with us. I took it as an action for Neville's sake. I started to think of what we could do to cheer him up when we returned to our common room.

Theo: I rounded a corner when I saw them. The looked like hell; I couldn't get over it. A Death Eater was with them, and I decide it best if he didn't see so I backed and waited leaning against a wall. I shook my head. What was I going to do?

Michael: I spotted a Slytherin up ahead and my eyes narrowed critically. I moved, along with Padma, to the other side of the hall. He was probably just waiting to cause to trouble.

Terry: I looked a Michael before setting my eyes on none other than Theodore Nott. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in your common room?" I whispered loud enough for him to pick up but not loud enough to travel very far.

Theo: I glanced up from the spot on the ground I'd previously been so intrigued with. "What's it to you bird?" I looked over at Terry's two friends. Michael and Padma. Padma did not look like she was doing too well. "What brings you out of your nest?"

Michael: "None of your business, Snake," I retorted.

Terry: I gave Michael a warning look but before I could add to his thought, Theo responded.

Theo: "I can see it's the girl, but if you don't want to tell me, whatever. Just be careful of snakes. They have quite the appetite for birds such as yourselves." My eyes dropped back to the ground.

Terry: "Yeah, yeah, yeah," I muttered. Cryptic much?

Michael: I followed Terry as we turned the corner. Weird guy. Slytherin.

Padma: I didn't have much of a sense of what was going on anymore. I knew the boys had just had a conversation with someone but I couldn't make out with who or what is was about through a thick pall that hovered over my mind.

(Aw Sad Someone should talk to Ioli first...)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Zacharias: I saw Emily down the last corridor that led to the Common Room, and nudged Ernie in the arm before running over. "You okay?" I asked. "Sorry we kind of got separated there, it was chaotic,"

Ernie: I nodded as I followed Zacharias. "Sorry," I agreed.

Neville: I sighed as we continued to walk. I could tell the others wanted to speak, but they weren't. We soon reached the Common Room.

Lavender: I walked along quietly. Usually our group wasn't nearly this quiet, but I didn't blame anyone.

((Yeah. Maybe someone should, I'll try and get a hold of her!))

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next