Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Corridors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Ginny: "Erm... maybe it would be a better idea if we just went to our Common Room," I said quickly, I didn't really want to meet the Headmaster too badly. "And we'll be sure to stay there, too,"

Narcissa: I simply shook my head at the suggestion, I knew what Gryffindors were like, eternally curious, not willing to leave anything be.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Amber: I gulped when the lady shook her head at Ginny suggesting we just head back to our Common Rooms. I bit my lip and held back the tears that wanted to come out. I didn't want to meet the Headmaster, I thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Ginny: "Alright, alright, we'll stay," I sighed, and watched as she walked back to where the others were standing. I noticed among them were Draco Malfoy and Fenrir Greyback. Lovely. I turned to Amber and sat down against the wall. "Believe me, we'll be in far less trouble if we don't try running,"

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Amber: I sat against the wall next to Ginny and looked at her. "You're right," I sighed. "I just hope we make it out of this...fine." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Ginny: "Let's hope so, either way my Mum is going to murder me for this... she's not happy that we even formed the DA, but.... oh I'm so dead," I shook my head.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 am

Amber: I grimaced. "I'm dead too if my mum and dad find out about this," I shook my head. "My mum doesn't even know I'm part of the DA. She'd kill me for that too." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:12 am

Ginny: I sighed, then got an idea and looked at Amber. "Can you Apparate?" I asked her, my voice barely a whisper.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:26 am

Amber: I looked at Ginny and nodded. "Yes I can." I whispered, slowly. I thought about why she would ask and smiled, knowing what she thought of. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I said barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 am

Ginny: I nodded with a smile. "I can't, so we'll have to do side-along apparation and.... just get out of here," I whispered.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:40 am

Amber: I smiled and nodded. "Alright, will do." I grabbed Ginny's arm and smiled, waving slightly to the lady who stopped us and the rest of the people she was with. I chuckled and noticed we weren't in Hogwarts anymore. We were in the Forest of Dean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:08 pm

McGonagall (I almost put Vehiron for some reason O.o): I made my way through the corridors, along with the other teachers, it wasn't long before we were in the Entrance Hall where more Death Eaters were standing, looking particularly furious.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Snape: I walked over to Narcissa, "What happened?" I muttered.

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Narcissa: I spun around as I heard Severus speak. "Two trouble making Gryffindors out of their Common Room, they said they'd been in the Library, but I doubt it. They Disapparated,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Snape: "You let them get away!?" I hissed.

Lord Voldemort: I walked up behind Severus, "Let who get away?"

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Narcissa: I narrowed my eyes. "Let them? You act as though I am the one who decided to lower the anti-apparation charms, Severus," I turned to Voldemort. "Two insolent Gryffindors, my Lord. It is, perhaps, better that they are gone,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Snape: "You know the enchantments," I muttered.

Lord Voldemort: "But, might I remind you Narcissa, that those Gryffindors are likely a part of the rebellion."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Narcissa: I nodded, my face flushing with embarrassment. "Yes, I-i see,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Lord Voldemort: "What's done is done I suppose. Severus, go put up the protective enchantments."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Narcissa: I watched as Severus walked away to do as he was asked, and walked over to where Lucius and Draco were standing.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 am

Lucius: I stood next to Draco with anxiety. This wasn't a good place to be for us; it wasn't safe. I could tell the battle with the order earlier was not the last of their defiance. They would come back, and it was not a safe place to be in the middle of everything. I caught Narcissa looking at Draco and me and gave her a reassuring smile. I needed to get her out of here.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 am

Narcissa: "Lucius," I muttered quietly. "This is beginning to go to far, isn't it?"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am

Disnie: I followed Hannah into The Corridors. I was watching out for anyone who would possibly punish us and of course, Death Eaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:58 am

Hannah: "Where d'you suppose we should start?" I whispered, drawing my wand for good measure, and walking slowly down the corridor, checking behind me every so often.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 am

Disnie: "Well I think we need to attract attention, and try our very best not to get caught." I whispered back to her, having a tight grip on my wand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:13 am

Hannah: "I think you're right..." I looked around. "But the question, is how,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next