Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Great Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 pm

The Great Hall Great%20hall
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I entered the Great Hall and felt my heart start to pound as I saw Snape in the Headmaster's seat. I immediately walked to the Gryffindor table and sat at the back, putting my head down,
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I willed myself not to look at the headmaster yet. I first found a seat at the very back of the Ravenclaw table. I sighed and permitted myself a quick glance only to see the face of Snape seated at the headmaster's chair. Are they crazy? I took a breath and reminded myself it could be worse, far worse. But not much. I covered my mouth for a few moments to quiet my ragged breathing, and when I grew composed, I tried to look normal by watching all the other students gather in. They seemed as surprised as me.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 pm

I followed quickly after Hermione. I didn't look up until I was seated, and even then I attempted to stay as hidden as possible between Hermione and Ginny, who had also joined us. I kept putting off the moment that I would look up and see who was sitting in Dumbledore's old seat. It was as if I thought that if I didn't look up at them, that they wouldn't see me. The only relief I felt was that I knew it wasn't Voldemort. All the same, I was hesitant to look. After about a minute of deliberation, I looked up and saw that Snape was sitting there. The elation I had felt when I knew that it wasn't Voldemort was quickly eliminated as he made eye-contact with me. I quickly looked down again, but I had seen surprise in his expression, and a quick sneer. Of course it would be Snape. Snape was Voldemort's right-hand. The only other one that seemed plausible at all was Bellatrix, and she was most likely doing some important job at the Ministry. Snape was Voldemort's own personal lapdog. Since Voldemort couldn't kill Dumbledore, why not have someone kill him who was intimate with him? Someone who had gained his trust after countless years. I looked up once more and saw that Snape stood up and had walked away from his table. After only a few seconds I realized that he was headed for me. At the very least he was staring at me as he walked, not letting his eyes off of me for a split second. When he had stood up, everyone in the Great Hall became deathly silent. It seemed as no one knew what their new traitor of a headmaster was doing. The first years had started to walk into the room, and had stopped when they saw the treacherous form of Snape walking directly for them. My first thought was to make a bee-line for the exit, but realized that wouldn't work. Knowing Snape he would just follow me out. I took a deep breath as he got closer and closer until his hand reached out and grabbed my shoulder. Hermione looked petrified. I glared up at Dumbledore's murderer with as much hate as I could muster.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:50 pm

I watched as Snape had gotten up as everyone was, for it might have looked worse if I wasn't looking. At first I thought he was heading toward the new students, but as I followed his gaze, I found he was moving toward Harry. My eyes widened a bit. This could not be good. When Snape put his hand on Harry's shoulder, I barely managed to suppress my gasp. Oh no. I shook my head and fluttered my eyes in hopeful and wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

I felt my eyes widen as Snape approached and grabbed Harry by the shoulder. This wasn't good, this really wasn't good. I felt as if I couldn't move, but Harry just sat there, staring Snape down. I couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 pm

I watched as everyone kept their gazes locked on Snape walking towards Harry, I noticed how the Great Hall seemed to go silent when he stood up from his seat. Harry looked beyond mad, I don't blame him; he was being touched and stared at by Dumbledore's murderer.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:12 pm

I continued to glare at him, and he glared in return. That seemed to go on for quite some time until I broke the silence, "Do you need something sir?" I asked, my voice laced with sarcasm.

Snape: My jaw locked and my eyes flashed with anger. "Come with me Potter."

I stared at him, "You have obligations Headmaster." I leaned over to Hermione, "Get the DA together. Find where I go, and listen in." On a spur-of-the-moment decision I added, "Invite Amber." I looked back at Snape.

Snape: "Now." I said harshly.

The word 'now' seemed to echo all around the Great Hall. I stood up and walked out of the room ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:19 pm

I nodded, still petrified as they walked away. As soon as the doors closed behind the two of them, I looked at Amber and gestured for her to come with me, I stood up and immediately the other members of the DA stood up and followed, as if they just knew we needed to go. I slipped out the door with them all following and started after Harry and Snape.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 pm

I got out of my seat with the others and followed along at Hermione's heel. Gosh, what was Snape going to do to him? What was Snape going to do to the school? What was going to happen to all off us? Everything seemed to be falling apart. How would we fix it?
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 pm

I followed after Hermoine and the rest of the DA, knowing we were following Harry and Snape. What could Snape possibly do to Harry? I bit my lip, anxiously and picked up speed.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm

The room was having an empty feeling as I pushed the huge doors open. They never were closed during breakfast! Uhh... Obviously "Headmaster Snape" felt like making a change... The room didn't have many students and the little number of the ones who were there were actually really silent. It made me feel sad... I walked towards my house's table, which was literally empty. There was absolutely no one although the platters were filled with delicious foods like always. Some of the teachers were here, while other's chairs were empty.

Cho joined me and we started eating silently... Actually I was more like picking at my food rather than eating.

I looked up at her and whispered, "We absolutely need to get to Harry and Hermione after this."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:46 pm

"Yeah," I agreed solemnly. I looked around at the other students while nibbling on my food silently as everyone else. There seemed to be some sort of barrier here that made you not want to say too much. Like someone was watching...
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 pm

After a while I decided that there was no way I could eat anymore right now and I let my fork fall on the table with a metallic sound that echoed through the halls.

"I'm done," I announced and pulled the latest edition of the Quibbler out of my bag. "When you finish eating tell me so we can go to... um... our... Astronomy class."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:55 pm

I looked at my unfinished food feeling a bit sick. "I'm done too..." I said grabbing my book off the table about to stand when Snape entered the Great Hall. I averted my gaze to the table waiting for him to pass us.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Snape: I walked into the Great Hall and started making my way past the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff house tables. I looked over at two girls who were getting ready to leave. I sneered at them, they had been one of the many people who had been reported to have left the Great Hall last night when I had taken Potter up to my office.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Snape walked past us pretending not to even glance at us. It didn't go without notice that he sneered as he passed through though. In the dull light that came from the ceiling - dark clouds seemed to appear in the near the inside of the roof - I thought I saw the shadow of Narggles flying around his head and wished they'd make his head fuzzy to death. Honestly, I was absolutely sure that nobody would miss him if he were gone.

"Come on then," I said and stuffed the Quibbler back in my bag, walking away from the dining table, and consequently all the sad atmosphere of the room. I pushed the doors open with all my strength and out of breath stepped out in the corridor. My head felt lighter, as if the air was cleaner here. Something was really wrong in that room...
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:07 pm

I took notice of Snape's sneer as he passed us and followed after Luna quickly. I felt someone's gaze burning into my back while we left, but I didn't turn around. I inhaled deeply once we were finally out. The air seemed thinner out here and easier to breathe in. I shook my head, and we rushed through the corridors to get to the Room of Requirement before anyone took sight of us again.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Bellatrix: I appeared outside the doors of the Great Hall and pushed them open with a lovely smile on my face. I practically danced past the tables till I met the face of Severus. "Hello there," I chirped.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Snape: I stared Bellatrix down, "Why, might I ask, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Bellatrix: I sat back on the edge of one of the tables crossing my legs. That was when a sharp pain settled on my arm where my dark mark was located. "That is why Severus. The Dark Lord has asked me to inform you of his arrival here at the school. He is here for the Potter boy because he spoke his name," I told him, my last sentence with humor. "The others, with Lucius leading, are tracking down the dementors to make sure they are aware of what is going on."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Snape: "Ah, I see." I nodded as I felt a sharp burning sensation on my own forearm. "Thank you for informing me of this Bellatrix. I'll be on the lookout for the Dark Lord then. He is here, already, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Bellatrix: "Yes," I replied in a giddy hiss. I turned toward the door feeling as if he was just about to show up.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Snape: I watched with no expression at all on my face as the door to the Great Hall opened and the Dark Lord appeared.

Lord Voldemort: I walked between the rows of tables and looked up at two of my Death Eaters, "Ah, Severus, thank you for your hospitality and for following my orders." I said the last three words with a hiss.

Snape: I nodded at him, glancing at the students who were all still assembled at the various tables. "Of course My Lord," I turned to look at him as he made his way between the tables.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Bellatrix: I slid off the table casually and turned to face the Dark Lord as he walked passed the tables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next