Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:22 pm

The Library 427px-LibraryHBPThe Library The_Hogwarts_Library_by_lurakittyThe Library TRINITY-COLLEGE-LIBRARY-DUBThe Library So_where_has_all_the_day_gone__by_xjeeny
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:56 am

After Harry, Hermione, Cho and the new girl vanished in the crowd to get to the Room of Requirement I hurried to get to the library. The curfew was at ten o' clock so I had to hurry to get what I wanted before it. Plus there would probably be something worse than an angry Argus Filch waiting for me in the end of the corridor. If Snape was the Headmaster the corridor patrols would be increased and I had a bad feeling that this wouldn't be done only by the old staff. Snape as a death-eater must have brought some of his "friends". I shuddered at the thought. If death-eaters were here there would also be Heliopaths* joining them. I definitely didn't want to get in their way.

The big arched library door was slightly open, letting a small ray of candle light escape the room and go out in the corridor, which was dark and gloomy like the afternoon outside.

The librarian, miss Pince, was standing on a ladder in front of a high bookstore and with her want used some non-verbal spell to place all the books from the heap on her feet in the selves. She didn't even notice me sneaking in. Well, I wasn't really sneaking in, but if she saw me she'd probably give me suspicious glances all the time, since I was the only one in the library.

Hours passed in the Magical Creatures section and I still had no luck with Aquavirious Maggots*. Honestly I didn't even get to to find something about Terrainial Maggots*! And then they call this an informed library!

Disappointed I packed my things, all my ink and parchment inside my bag and stormed out of the room. Miss Pince was nowhere to be seen on my way out so I supposed that she was in the Restricted Section.

I thought about going to my dorm, but hopefully I had enough time to find Harry, Hermione, Cho and probably meet the other girl in the Room of Requirement.

So the Room of Requirement it is...!
Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: