Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Room of Requirement

Go down 
+2
Cho Chang
Harry James Potter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Room of Requirement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm

I nodded, "Well I think that everyone needs to get back to their common rooms. Later tonight I'll go try to figure out where Ron has gone."
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I nodded to acknowledge the plan. "Well I'll see you later then Harry... and everyone." I waved and left the room headed to the Ravenclaw Common Room. Perhaps Luna would come too.

Last edited by Cho Chang on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

"Alright Cho, good luck, when should we all meet again?" I asked, looking at Harry.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 am

I was standing several feet away from Harry, Hermione, Cho and Amber, looking around at the way the room of requirement had decorated itself for us today. When I heard Cho saying she was leaving though, I turned to go to my friends.

"Guys, I think I'm going to go too. Umm, maybe we should meet at the same time here. How about that? Or use the coins to let us know as well!" I smiled, remembering the way we had been communicating in the previous years with the coins Hermione had bewitched. But then again, Malfoy had figured this out last year and had caused a mayhem...

I turned around, skipping towards the door, hoping to catch up with Cho. If there were Deatheaters patrolling I knew one thing. I wouldn't want to wander around the halls alone at night.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 pm

I watched as Cho and Luna left, then turned to Amber, Harry and the others. "So, what do we do?" I asked, mostly to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am

"I think that our top priority is to find Ron. I can do that, except my invisibility cloak is with all of my other things in the Gryffindor Common Room." I said to Hermione. "After we figure that out, we need to devise a better way to communicate with the other members of the DA."
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:42 pm

I listened as Harry suggested what we do. I nodded, agreeing, and opened my mouth to say something when a yawn escaped; I placed my hand over it to try and stifle what I could, but I'm sure Harry and Hermoine noticed.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 pm

I looked over at Amber. "You need to go to your common room before someone catches you."
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:52 pm

I felt the panic rising within me, go to my common room by myself? I thought to myself. "Y..You're right." I stuttered. "I should go." I said, quietly, as I walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 am

As I opened the doors I saw Harry and Hermione. Amber was close to the door and seemed to be about to leave. "Hi, Amber," I said. "Careful on your way out, deatheaters are patrolling here and there. We met one on our way to here. He wasn't very sharp though. Rather slow I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm

I followed into the room after Luna. "Hello Amber." I nodded toward Harry and Hermione, acknowledging them with pleasant smiles. I looked around the room, but there seemed to be no sign of Ron. That wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 pm

I walked over to the door and held it open as Amber left. Before I closed it again, I looked outside and saw a Death Eater walking down a hall that intersected the one we were in. I pointed in the opposite direction, showing Amber that she should leave using the other hallway. She nodded and walked quickly away. I moved back inside and shut the door behind me. I looked at Cho and Luna and shook my head as I saw the answer that they both had been afraid to ask, "Nothing. At all."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:45 pm

I looked up as Cho and Luna walked in, and Amber left. "I told you there would be death-eaters patrolling. We need to be really careful. But, what I don't know is what to do about those we haven't seen yet. I mean, obviously some students won't be coming back this year, that includes some of the DA. Has anyone seen Ron yet?" I added, worriedly, looking at Cho and Luna. "We need to find him if you haven't. With deatheaters all over it's even more dangerous than it was last night."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:57 pm

I shook my head sadly. "We were actually hoping you all had found him or that he'd found his way to you... We were starting to make assumptions about what may have happened to him earlier..." I said to Hermione, my voice losing it's audibility toward the end.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I looked at Cho, "Last night, after Hermione went to sleep, I snuck to the Gryffindor Common Room and got my invisibility cloak," I didn't add the fact that I had spent ten minutes arguing with the Fat Lady about whether or not I was an impostor, and how a Death Eater had walked down the hallway that led to the common room right as the Fat Lady allowed me to enter. "After that, I was able to get out of the school using secret passageways. I looked and looked. I only returned five minutes before Hermione woke up." Hermione looked furious.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

I gasped, glaring at Harry. "Are you really that stupid?!" I asked. "Really, Harry, if they catch you.... you'll be in so much trouble! They'll torture you, and then they'll kill you. Do you even understand that?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

"Of course I do! But I can't allow Ron to be tortured and killed because of me! Do you realize that? Voldemort has him, or is going to get him very soon. I know it!"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I listened to Harry, becoming more and more anxious. "You're right, but Harry. You.... you just said his name," I whispered. "Now..... I don't think Ron will be our biggest problem, if you're right about the taboo that is,"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

I gasped, "But...they...they can't get in here!" I was trying to convince myself of this as I said it. "The door is sealed off by now!"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

"You never know." I shook my head. "Umbridge got in," I sighed. "We're in real trouble now, Harry, what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 pm

I racked my brain for any idea. "Cho, you need to get out of here, off this floor if at all possible. Hermione? Do you think that you can make your way to the Forbidden Forest alone while using the Invisibility Cloak?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I listened carefully as Harry gave instructions. "Wait..... alone? You're staying here?" I asked. "No, you can't! It's too dangerous, I already told you! They'll torture you for information, and kill you. Then what are we going to do? You're our last hope, Harry. You can't stay. You can't." I shook my head. "I refuse to go," I decided, folding my arms. "No way,"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

"Hermione! You can't stay here, and I can't stay here. But we both won't fit under that cloak now. And I need to get Horcruxes! If Dumbledore is right, and I have never known him to be wrong, there is at least one Horcrux here. You told me you took Mad-Eye's store of Polyjuice Potions. Go out with the cloak and get someone's hair from Slytherin. I'll let people that I know and trust know who I am, but this way I can also ask Slytherin's questions. Possibly Snape. Maybe even a Death Eater or two if things calm down. Hurry! You need to do it now if it is going to work. You know there is no way I am going to get into Hogwarts again after this. Not unless we find another entrance. Oh, also, get plenty of hair from who you find." I had a sudden idea, "Listen to this," I told her. I walked over to the Marauders Map and said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I scanned the map and then pointed, "There! It looks like he is patrolling with the other Death Eaters, quite near here, but he is the only Death Eater even on this floor at the moment. But they are quickly closing in," I said as I pointed to the name Draco Malfoy on the Map, "Look, this way I might even be able to get Voldemort's whereabouts figured out." I said quickly, not caring that I said the name now, "Transform Malfoy into some inanimate object and take him with you. We can turn him back when I'm done doing what I need to. Get enough hair for at least a week, if not two. Now go!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 pm

I nodded while listening to their plan. "If I see Amber along the way, I'll let her know." I grabbed Luna's arm and bolted out of the room in a haste. I turned back around for a second at the door and frowned. What was to come now? I knew I had to get Luna out of here and catch up to Amber if I could now. We would find out what happened later. "I'll see you guys," I said with a determination and crept out of the room with Luna trying to be unnoticed if there were any Death Eaters around.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm

I sighed, hesitant. "I don't know, Harry. I think this is all a really big risk," I told him, nodding to Cho as she left. "I really don't think any of this is a good idea,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Room of Requirement
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next