Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Great Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Mon May 02, 2011 11:38 pm

LordVoldemort: "I'm afraid you will just have to wait until I find her. Although I'm surprised you haven't put the pieces together..."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Tue May 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Lucius: I was confused and trepidation ran through my veins. "My Lord?" I choked out.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 pm

LordVoldemort: I ignored him, "Let us go and find Narcissa right now. We can simply get it over with."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Lucius: "What do you plan to do with her?"

(Where is she anyways? lol)

Playing:
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 am

LordVoldemort: "Have patience and you will see for yourself."

(I got a little hint that someone is hiding her from us....)

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Wed May 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Lucius: He seemed to be losing his patience with me so I decided not to question further. "Yes, my Lord." I gave a slight bow. I wanted to ask how he would find her but kept my mouth shut.

(Aw Come on, 'Mione! Pretty please!)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Thu May 12, 2011 12:47 am

LordVoldemort: I knew that Narcissa was somewhere in the school simply because she wasn't one to leave Lucius' side unless it was absolutely necessary. I opened the doors to the Great Hall and began my search.

(Yes. Pulease?? *on knees*)

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Thu May 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Lucius: I wonder whether the Dark Lord wanted me to follow him or not and ended up deciding he might want my aid with finding Narcissa, not that I would give it willingly.

(@Harry: OMG! When Voldyyy finds her he should try and force Lucius to kill her! And then just kill her himself lolz @Hermione: Pretty please with a cherry on top!)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

((Well, she just walked out of the Great Hall, if I didn't have her go anywhere (which I didn't) she's probably right outside Razz))

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Sat May 14, 2011 1:01 pm

(Right...*facepalm* lol)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Tue May 24, 2011 11:41 pm

(@Cho: I LOVE!! So....dramatic!)

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

(@Harry: *takes a bow*)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4