Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Gates Outside of Hogwarts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: The Gates Outside of Hogwarts   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gates Outside of Hogwarts   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Lord Voldemort: I appeared next to Lucius. "Pull up your sleeve. Right arm."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Gates Outside of Hogwarts   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Lucius: I did as he asked immediately and held out my arm to him.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Gates Outside of Hogwarts   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Lord Voldemort: I reached out and flipped his arm over so that the Dark Mark was showing. I kept one hand underneath his arm as I used my index finger on the other hand to press down on the base of the Dark Mark. I watched as the mark writhed as though it was alive. I felt Lucius flinch in pain, but ignored it. As I held my finger against his bare flesh, it was as though I could feel my followers gathering in around me. Sure enough, a few began appearing. After roughly half of a minute, I released his arm and stood back in satisfaction. "Now, continue with the rest of the plan while I go into the school." I said before walking away, leaving Lucius with numerous Death Eaters to aid him in what he needed to accomplished. And if he failed, his life was void.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gates Outside of Hogwarts   

Back to top Go down

The Gates Outside of Hogwarts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1