Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

Good Sites for Profile Pictures, Pictures for Sigs etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Good Sites for Profile Pictures, Pictures for Sigs etc.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:50 pm

The Leaky Cauldron is probably the best I've found, it has MOST of the promotional pictures from all the movies as well as posters, screencaps and other imageshttp://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/category/110

Another way to look for pictures is to google the name of the actor/actress and go to gallery on the best fansite you can find (you may have to search through a few) and go to Movies and any of the Harry Potter movies Smile

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/

Good Sites for Profile Pictures, Pictures for Sigs etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1