Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Tonks Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Cho: I sat on the edge of a sofa trying not to think about the things I'd just seen. It would make me feel faint again. I sighed. Whispers were going around but everything else was relatively silent.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Harry: I sat next to Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Cho.

Lupin: Once everyone quieted down, I stood up, "Andromeda needs to know which of the Order members will be staying here, whether it is temporary or not."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm

(Yesh...I'm going to make all my characters live. And then kill some more.)

Dedalus: I Apparated to the house with the young Gabrielle Delacour hanging on for dear life.

Gabrielle: I was breathing hard. "Fleur." I kept repeating my sister's name. I wanted to see her. I need her right now.

Astrid: I Apparated a few seconds after Dedalus and Miss Delacour. She seemed to be in hysterics when I arrived.

Playing:
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze

Last edited by Cho Chang on Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Kingsley: "Remus you're staying, obviously any who were injured, and possibly several Weasleys, I will leave, and I'm sure Harry, Ron and Hermione will be leaving, but I'm not sure about anyone else," I said slowly, when no one spoke.

(hehe I love you and your random appearances <3)

Andromeda: I nodded as Kingsley spoke. I hoped I'd be able to accommodate that many. I looked up as I heard a small popping sound outside, and walked to the door warily with my wand drawn.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Cho: "I'll be going as well," I spoke up but nonetheless quietly.

Dedalus: "Andromeda! Thank god!" I tried to lead Gabrielle to the door but she was being difficult in her panic. I tried to calm the child. "Hush..."

Gabrielle: I was shouting now. "Fleur! Fleur!" I was on the verge of tears.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Andromeda: I blinked in surprise as I saw Dedalus standing there. "Come on in," I said, taking note of the nearly hysterical girl next to him.

Fleur: As the door opened, the voice I'd thought I'd heard a moment ago became more distinct. Gabrielle! I rushed to the door, eager to see her.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 am

Gabrielle: I saw Fleur appear at the door and ran into her arms. The tears were pouring now. "Maman, papa! (For those of you who don't speak French: Mama, papa!)"

Dedalus: I nodded to Andromeda carefully passing the girls.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am

Fleur: I wrapped my arms comfortingly around her as she ran at me. "Qu'est-il arrivé, Gabrielle? Qu'en fait-on?" (What happened, Gabrielle? What about them?)

Andromeda: I walked back to where I'd been sitting, in one of the three armchairs in the room, and looked back to the conversation the others were holding. "Is there a number, yet?" I asked.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 am

Gabrielle: "Ils sont, ils sont ... disparu ... mort!" (They are, they are... gone... dead!)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am

Fleur: "Non!" I gasped "Comment? Il n'a pas été Mangemorts, il était?" I asked, tears springing to my eyes once again. It wasn't ever going to stop, was it? (No! How? It wasn't Death Eaters, was it?)

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am

Gabrielle: I nodded my throat tightening at my own words. I could no longer speak. I held onto Fleur with everything I had crying hysterically. She was all I had left.

Cho: I listened to rising commotion at the door and wondered what had happened.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am

Lupin: I looked at Andromeda, silently counting in my head, "Yes, I believe the number of people total staying is ten, including yourself."

Harry: I watched Fleur and her sister.

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am

Dedalus: I looked around the room awkwardly aware of what was going on behind me.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 am

(Gosh. So depressing lol)

Fleur: "Shhh. Il ira bien, nous allons déterminer ce qu'il faut faire," I said quietly, attempting to comfort her. I wasn't sure the words were true, but I had to say something. Tears were streaming freely down my cheeks now. (It will be alright, we'll figure out what to do)

Andromeda: "10? Well, I'm sure I'll manage," I nodded, sighing.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 am

Harry: I looked at Ron, "Do you speak French?"

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 am

Ron: I glanced over at Harry. "Er... no. I don't think anyone in the room, does... maybe 'Mione does though, didn't she spend time in France a few summers ago?" I whispered.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 am

Gabrielle: I nodded rather stiffly still sobbing with stinging eyes.

Cho: I frowned. I wished I knew what was going on.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 am

Fleur: I continued to hold Gabrielle in my arms, wracking my brain for some way to comfort her. I looked at all the others in the room, who were staring, looking confused. Obviously none of them spoke french.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:07 am

Gabrielle: I was aware of the eyes on us, but I really didn't care right now. "Je ne comprends pas pourquoi..." (I just don't understand why...)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:12 am

Fleur: "Je ne comprends pas non plus. Ce sera difficile, mais au moins nous avons les uns les autres, oui?" I muttered quietly, at least there was some hope in that. (I don't understand either. This will be difficult, but at least we have each other, right?)

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 am

Harry: I looked at Hermione, "Do you understand any of this?" I whispered.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 am

Cho: Both of them looked so lost. I wished I could help.

Gabrielle: "A moins que. Pour l'instant, de toute façon..." (At least that. For now anyway...)

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 am

Hermione: I shook my head. "Not really, no,"

Fleur: "Ne perdez pas espoir. Les choses seront difficiles pendant un certain temps, mais comme je l'ai dit, nous pouvons le comprendre." (Don't lose hope. Things will be hard for a while, but like I said, we can figure it out.) I sighed, knowing the others were expecting an explanation, the truth was, I didn't feel like explaining. Funny, how in hours your entire world can come unraveled.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 am

Gabrielle: I nodded again attempting to wipe away my tears and stop more from coming. Crying wasn't going to help anything.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 am

Lupin: I sighed. Everyone was so sad. I needed to get away from here. I stood up, walked over to the window and looked out of it, hoping for a chance to slip away.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   

Back to top Go down

The Tonks Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next