Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Grounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 am

Scabior: I rolled my eyes. "Where is 'e then?"

Narcissa: "Are you sure?" I asked worriedly.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 am

Yaxley: "Do I look like the keeper of Severus Snape?"

Draco: "Yes."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:20 am

Scabior: "Apparently not," I shrugged.

Narcissa: "Do you want to go to the Hospital Wing to get your face taken care of?"

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 am

Yaxley: "What do you need?"

Draco: I nodded.

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:30 am

Scabior: "Well, I was told to check in an hour ago, but it seems as though all of you were too busy, because no one was here, or at the Ministry,"

Narcissa: I nodded and started into the school.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 am

Yaxley: "We had something more important to do than listen to you drone on and on believe it or not. Do you have anything important to report?"

Draco: I followed her.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Scabior: I rolled my eyes. "Well, apparently 's not important," I muttered.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Yaxley: "I'll be the judge of that."

L. Voldemort: I Apparated right outside the protective enchantments and walked with purpose onto the castle grounds.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 am

Scabior: "Fine, then. There's a... sort of refugee camp, I suppose I'd call it. Full of 'alf breeds and mudbloods," I said. "There's too few of us Snatchers to infiltrate it 'rselves,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 am

Yaxley: "More incompetent than I'd imagined...." I muttered.

L. Voldemort: I walked up behind Yaxley.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:18 am

Scabior: "Incompetent? Right... I think it's more that there aren't many of us," I muttered, before glancing at the Dark Lord and bowing. "My Lord,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 am

Yaxley: I turned and nodded, "My Lord."

L. Voldemort: "What is going on here?"

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:14 am

Greyback: I bowed my head. "My Lord,"

Scabior: "I was just reporting in, My Lord, and Yaxley 'ere seems to think 'e can insult me."

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:17 am

L. Voldemort: "Yes, he seems to think he can do many things that he shouldn't, but that is neither here nor there. What is the report, might I ask?"

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 am

Scabior: "Yes, well, as I just told Yaxley, there's a refugee camp we found. Full'f 'alf breeds and mudbloods, it's far too large for our meager forces to infiltrate ourselves, my Lord,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 am

L. Voldemort: "Yes, I'm sure it is." I turned to Greyback, "Form a group to go to the camp. Bring them back...alive."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am

Greyback: I nodded and walked into the school to find people to take with me, nodding to Scabior to follow.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:30 am

L. Voldemort: I turned and waited for Lucius and Bellatrix.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:43 pm

(How does this work! I Disapparated before you! Razz lol)

Bellatrix: I Apparated to the grounds and walked over to my master ready for anything he need done.

Lucius: I Apparated and looked around pleased they I saw neither Narcissa or Draco. I was confident that they'd gone into hiding. I walked over to where Bellatrix and the Dark Lord stood.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

("Wow. You have unlimited power *awe*" I seem to remember these words exiting your mouth. This is why the magic of me is possible.)

L. Voldemort: I turned and walked into the school when they caught up to me.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 am

Greyback: I pushed the doors to the school open and walked purposefully out.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am

Rookwood: I followed him with my own followers.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

Greyback: I bowed as I approached the Dark Lord. "My Lord... we're ready to depart,"

Scabior: I exited the school and stood near the front of the group.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Lucius: I followed the Dark Lord.

Bellatrix: I walked slightly ahead of Lucius when I saw Greyback looking all high and mighty.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:26 am

L. Voldemort: "Good. Very good. You had quite a good turn out," I commented.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   

Back to top Go down

The Grounds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next