Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Grounds

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Lucius: I waited for everyone to assemble. A few of us were still missing, but I decided it would be wise to start sooner than later. "Everyone," I called for attention over the chatter. "You must we wondering why you have been called here by the Dark Lord. We don't have much time to our accomplish our job so I will explain what has happened to you all in brief. We have been summoned because someone has spoke the name of our Lord, our Lord's mortal enemy." The chatter then began again and in my frustration I spoke over them all to receive their attention once more. "Our job today is to inform the dementors of the Dark Lord's presence and his dealing with Mr. Potter. We must follow through with this plan with stealth so I will hold you here no more! Go and go the bidding our Lord has asked you to accomplish. Anyone who does not follow through will be punished." I took a breath as everyone dispersed and went my own way to track down the dementors.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Tonks" I continued moving towards the school, keeping my eyes open for Death Eaters as I moved. "You know, it doesn't make sense for them to have gone that far off, once they're all together, we're really outnumbered. Why would they leave with an opportunity like this? And I have a feeling they know Harry's here." I added, speaking to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Lupin: I looked over at Nymphadora, "Yes, I believe that Lucius and Narcissa do at the very least.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Tonks: "Why would You-Know-Who and Bellatrix be here if they didn't know, though? I'd think that those two have better things to do than sit around Hogwarts inflicting fear on students, I mean.... I got in trouble enough while I was here that I know how frightening Severus can be, as well as many other teachers and Filch, made things bad enough to make most students behave." I shrugged. "It just seems that something bigger might be happening, that's all,"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Tonks: I watched Remus, waiting for a response, before hearing the distinct sound of the pop that came with apparation, and saw Harry standing in front of me. Seconds later there was more popping and Death Eaters; namely Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix, Severus and Antoion Dolohov. I looked to the others before drawing my wand, ready for this to end in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Lupin: I was about to reply when I saw Harry appear out of no where, closely followed by Death Eaters. "Stupefy!" I bellowed as I pointed my wand at Dolohov. "Harry!" I yelled as Dolohov shot a spell back and I deflected it, "Go hide with Kreacher!"

Snape: "Get Potter!" I growled, "Crucio!" I pointed my wand at Tonks.

I looked at Lupin like he was crazy, and turned to see Professor McGonagall running toward us. I pointed my wand at Bellatrix as I saw her turn and point her wand at McGonagall, "Expelliarmus!"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:37 pm

McGonagall: I heard shouting and the blasts of curses and spells ricocheting off of things, hopefully not people. I rushed to the door and tried to wrench it open, but it wouldn't budge. I sighed, and was for a moment grateful for the fact that Severus had lifted the anti-apparation charms, I used the advantage, not knowing if they were going to activate them again with the apparent blockade the school was undergoing, and apparated to stand in front of the doors, in the courtyard, luckily I had thought to draw my wand, for I found members of the Order ducking and shooting spells at the four Death Eaters that were also in the courtyard.

Tonks: I nodded in agreement with Remus, turning my head slightly towards Harry, putting a shield charm up in front of myself, to try and protect against anyone who didn't feel like playing fair, heaven knew Death Eaters resented the day they would play fair. "He's right Harry, inside the kitchens is probably the saf-" I started, but was cut off in the middle of my sentence by when I felt the shield charm go down, and seconds later was hit by a curse that I wasn't sure I had heard anyone speak. Dang non-vocal spells! The pain that erupted from every single part of my body was like nothing I'd felt before. It only took seconds for the screams to break through the mental shield I had attempted to conjure up when I had realized what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 pm

"I'm not leaving all of you!" I wheeled and looked at Snape. The reason Dumbledore was dead, "Crucio!" I yelled, pointing my wand at him.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

McGonagall: "I'm fairly sure we can handle this, Mr. Potter, your safety is the most important at the moment," I snapped, joining them, with my wand raised, ready to help.

Tonks: I felt my breath become steady again, as the pain disappeared. I looked up to see Harry had countered Snape with the same curse. "Thanks, Harry." I told him, smiling a little. "But, I think Minerva and Remus are right, you should get inside, we're more than capable to handle this situation," I admitted, realizing how totally draining the Cruciatus Curse was, I shook it off, and held my wand steady, starting to shoot jinxes, charms, curses and every defensive spell I could think of at the Death Eaters facing us.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm

I looked at Professor McGonagall. "You want me to go back in the school with Voldemort?!"

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm

McGonagall: I shook my head. "You have a point there, Potter," I sighed. "Just, be careful,"

Dolohov: I shot a jinx at the Potter boy, and something fell out of his pocket. What in the world was the boy doing with a pillow in his pocket?
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Draco: i felt myself shooting up from the blasted small form that mudblood had cast on me. I looked around carefully. Where was I?
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Tonks: I spotted a very confused Draco Malfoy standing in front of Harry. "Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled, aiming my wand at him, I watched as he fell, stiff as a board, then turned my attention back to Bellatrix, who was putting up one hell of a fight, now that she had her wand back after Harry knocked it away with his spell.

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 pm

I ran backwards until I reached the edge of the forest. When I reached it, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my Invisibility Cloak that Hermione had given me as she had gone back into the Room of Requirement.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Cho and I ran in the courtyard as fast as we could. Darn! I wish I could just apparate already! But this was the year I was supposed to learn that. Yeah sure. You-know-who would give me private lessons! I shuddered at the thought and pushed the door with all my strength. It wouldn't open. I heard bangs and pops from the other side; a fight was taking place there.

"Step aside," Cho said and motioned for me to move and pointed at the door. I heard a click and the door opened a bit. Ugh. She must have used Alohomora. Only that I didn't get it. One more thing I should have learned. Non-verbal spells.

I didn't have much time to think about it, because a curse passed just inches over my head. If I kept standing there I'd be dead pretty soon. I casted Protego and carefully walked in the courtyard, searching for cover behind a column, while shooting curses at deatheaters. I couldn't realize what exactly was happening, who was attacking to me and who I was attacking to... I just saw black cloaks and sent Stupefy's in their direction. I saw professor MacGonagal in her emerald green cloak, skillfully avoiding curses while shooting back. While a deatheater was too busy with the yellow birds she had sent towards him, MacGonagal brought two gargoyles in life and they flew with their small stone wings, attacking to some other deatheaters.

I was too absorbed from the sight and when I saw the red sparks heading my way it was too late. I was sent flying and hit hard against the castle's stone wall behind me. Black spots started showing in my vision...
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm

"Luna!" I cried when I saw er flying into the wall. I gasp left my throat while I wanted to scream. Everything was in chaos. I ran to Luna and cried her name once more. She blinked once, and I let a shallow breath escape me. "Luna, are you alright? Do you need me to do any healing spells? Does your head hurt? Luna, can you hear me?" I asked question after question frantically barely pausing to let her answer. I glanced behind us. The Death Eaters had there attention on others, but they would notice us soon enough I was sure.

Bellatrix: I was after think tonight. Nymphadora Tonks. She is going to die tonight no matter what, I swore to my self with excitement. I dodged a blow from the old hag who'd I almost gotten before and quickly responded with one curse after another. One of them was bound to get her, right? I giggled to myself.

Lucius: I was directing my blows toward the werewolf. The one Nymphadora Tonks had married...
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Everything was in a haze... It was as if there was that thin veil, separating me, from the rest of the world. I thought I could even see Wrackspurts... But how...? I wasn't wearing my spectacles... Uh... Thinking was too hard at the moment, it made my head throb.

I could hear a familiar voice talking to me... I knew her... But who was her...?

Fighting to regain consciousness I blinked several times and the fog started clearing a bit. I recognized Cho next to me, asking me if I was alright. I didn't move my head, I felt as if it would explode, I just gripped my wand that was on the floor next to me, and made a few blue sparks fly out from its tip, trying to show Cho I was here. Sort of...

What had happened to the deatheaters? Was the fight over? Then everything started turning dark again...
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 pm

McGonagall: I quickly rushed over to where Cho Chang was crouched over Luna Lovegood, who had been struck in the shoulder by a stunning curse that I was fairly sure had come from Severus, who now had a satisfied smirk on his face "We should get her to the hospital wing, I think the others can handle this, they've had plenty if practice, and especially with two Aurors.... Well, they should be fine." I explained looking at Cho.

Tonks: I watched Minerva run over to the two studens who had come out, I recognized them both from the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, even if they'd been there they obviously didn't realize how much more training the Death Eaters had than them, the only reason they'd survived before had been because the Death Eaters hadnt aimed to kill, well, Bellatrix had, obviously Sirius was proof of that. The woman was intent on 'pruning' the family tree of all the 'bad branches' off, marrying Remus had just moved me higher on the list, and for a moment I wondered if mum was a target, she was the one who had married a muggle-born wizard, after all, and she was the only Black sister who had been ejected from the family. I wasn't too worried about dad, though, he should be safe on the run. I focused my attention back on the fight now, and was immediately glad I had because I was barely able to dodge a killing curse. "Look out, Remus!" I yelled seeing Lucius firing unrelenting curses at him. "Stupefy Mulitis!" I muttered, and watched multiple red curses fly out of the end of my wand.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 pm

I looked up a Professor McGonagall gratefully and nodded. "Yeah..." I looked back at Luna troubled wondering if she'd be okay.

Lucius: I dodged Nymphadora's spells skillfully and shot more curse back. They would be no match for us.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

I moved back into the crowd of people shooting curses at each other. I could see flashes of green light--Avada Kedavra. I wondered to myself who was on the receiving end of each killing curse as they flew over my head and on both sides of me. I ducked down and narrowly missed a curse that was meant for Lupin. I moved out of the battle that was quickly turning into chaos before I turned on the spot and disapparated. I reappeared outside the corridor that held the Room of Requirement. After the wall transformed into a door, I wrenched it open.

Snape: I sneered at Minerva before I cast a spell at her, "Imperio..." I muttered under my breath.

Lupin: I deflected and dodged each curse that Lucius aimed at me. As soon as I had the chance, I aimed my wand at him and yelled, "Expelliarmus!" I ran forward to catch his wand as it became airborne.

Draco: As soon as I realized what was going on, I stood up and began to retreat, firing curses at everyone who seemed to pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

McGonagall: I grabbed the wrists of both girls and disapparated to the hospital wing, right before Severus' curse hit. ((ooc: hehehe, my characters really don't like unforgivable curses >.>))

Tonks:I watched carefully as Remus caught Lucius' wand, with a smile on my face. Good, now only Bellatrix, Dolohov and Severus to worry about, though, that still wasn't to be taken lightly. All of them were really powerful, and Bellatrix had begun hurling curses at me again.

Kingsley: I ran forward from trying to help Hestia comfort Molly, Fleur and the rest of the Weasleys over Bill (Dedalus had gone inside to try and help with the students), but when I saw that things were starting to get rougher for Remus and Tonks, and with Minerva gone, it was obvious they needed help. "Remus, you take Dolohov, I'll help Nymphadora," I yelled to him, seeing Tonks's hair turn bright red, but she didn't say anything, she knew I found it awkward to call her by her maiden surname now that she was married.

Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Lupin: I nodded, acknowledging what Kingsley had said. Then I began hurling curse after curse at Dolohov, not giving him any time to react.

Snape: I moved closer to Lucius as my eyes scanned the crowd, "He's not here." I muttered to him, "We need to return to the common room. Your coward of a son has already retreated." I said as I watched Draco disapparate near the Forbidden Forest. I turned as I heard the doors to the castle burst open revealing the Dark Lord and at least thirty Death Eaters. It seemed that most of the Death Eaters had decided to answer the call at their own convenience. I knew the numbers of Death Eaters had reached over ninety, whether they had the Imperious curse on them , or whether they had joined on their own. None of us knew who each Death Eater was, only the Dark Lord knew that, but I knew a great deal of them. More than the others.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Tonks: I shot at glare at Kingsley as he came over and also started dueling with Bellatrix. I started hurling more curses at Bellatrix, before noticing the doors to the school were now open, and that Voldemort was standing in the doorway with at least thirty more Death Eaters. We were dead. I looked at Remus. "We can't stay, they'll kill all of us," I told him, desperately.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Bellatrix: I took my chance while Nymphadora was distracted and shot a killing curse with great pleasure.

Lucius: I was hiding now since my wand had been taken away. I was contemplating what the Dark Lord would think if he found me here...

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Tonks: I saw the curse heading straight for me, but for some reason, I couldn't react. I knew it would hit me, but then I felt something heavy, moving quickly ram into my side, knocking me over. Apparently, someone thought I didn't fall enough, I turned to see Kingsley ducking behind column next to the one he had pushed me behind. I quickly picked up my wand, ready in case Bellatrix came after me, or Kingsley.

Kingsley: I shot a small grin at Nymphadora, who looked confused, but at least she wasn't angry, the fact that her hair had gone back to its normal shade of bright pink proved that. I held my wand ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grounds   The Grounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grounds
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: