Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

Epping Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:44 am

Ron: I noticed Harry's signal, and was setting my sights on a different Snatcher... Death Eater... whatever they were. I tried to signal the same to Hermione, and Cho, hoping they'd understand. At 3, I lifted my wand and performed a silent stunning spell on the youngest looking of the group.

Scabior: I instinctively held my wand higher, and cast a shield charm. "You realize you're severely outnumbered, do you not?" I asked, angrily, as I realized what they were trying to do.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:40 am

Rodolphus: I rolled my eyes, irritated, looking at Scabior, "It's him. Let's snatch 'em before they get smart."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 am

Scabior: "Shut it, Lestrange. Who is in charge here? Not you, is it?" I snapped, not losing focus for a second. "Now... Expelliarmus!" I muttered, pointing my wand at Potter.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 am

Harry: I watched as my wand flew out of my hand.

Rodolphus: "I should be in charge..." I muttered darkly.

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 am

Hermione: I watch helplessly as Harry's wand flies through the air. Silently I look over to Ron, my mind whirling, trying to figure out someway to get us out of this, and hoping that maybe, somehow, Ron might have some plan.

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:30 am

Scabior: I rolled my eyes, and lifted the charm, motioning for others to go and grab one of them each. "We're taking them to Hogwarts,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 am

Rodolphus: I jumped forward immediately and grabbed Potter. He was unarmed, making things considerably more simple than they would be.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Benjamin: I was unnaturally still.

Cho: I watched as one of them grabbed Harry and I knew we were done.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 am

Ron: I watched in shock as they took the rest of our wands, and grabbed us. This was bad.

Scabior: I sighed after a few minutes. "Have you always been this slow?!" I asked in frustration. "Let's get a move on,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Rodolphus: "Alright, let's go. I'm not quite sure what's keeping you. Aren't you able to grab one of them as well?" I asked before I disapparated with Potter; my destination, Hogwarts.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Cho: I'd forgotten that they weren't so bright. I'd try to signal to Hermione that we might just be able to outrun then since they still hadn't grabbed us.

Benjamin: I couldn't move at all. This unfortunately also prevented me from speaking.

Playing:
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

Hermione (just subbing again for the moment Razz): I bit my lip, as all the remaining Death Eaters seemed to be hesitant. Could we really just leave? They had Harry... would us getting away be of any help?

Scabior: I rolled my eyes as no one moved. "Pathetic..." I muttered under my breath, and grabbed the other boy, I, however, was waiting for the others before leaving.

Rabastan: I moved forward, hesitantly. Eying the two girls who were left, in case they tried anything.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Cho: I tapped Hermione's hand. "We can find them later," I said in the lightest whisper. They still weren't moving forward to us.

Benjamin: Yeah, I still couldn't do anything.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 am

Hermione: I sighed and nodded barely perceptibly, taking Cho's hand, knowing we would get nowhere without apparating.

Scabior: I rolled my eyes as Rabastan seemed to be moving forward, as did Fenrir, and I disapparated to Hogwarts.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

Cho: I had a place in mind. "Buh-bye, boys." We disapparated.

((Location: Loading... In Progress... Loading.))

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Benjamin: Since no one seemed to care, I stayed in the forest all alone. Man, I was hungry.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epping Forest   

Back to top Go down

Epping Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4