Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

The Kitchens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: The Kitchens   Fri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Where the House Elves dwell, and where curious Hufflepuffs go to get help from the House Elves instead of wandering through the school. Because they're particularly good finders. I'm sure it was a Hufflepuff who first FOUND the Room of Requirement.... getting off topic here, hehe. I'm done with my rant about the kitchens and Hufflepuffs.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   Fri May 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Zacharias: I tickled the pear on the portrait, and entered the Kitchens, looking around for a House Elf to help us.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Emily: *following Zach*

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   Fri May 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Ernie: I followed Emily and Zach inside. After a few minutes of conversation with a few House Elves, they offered to take us outside the Room of Requirement using their Apparation, which we gladly accepted, and BOOM! We were in the corridor.

((And THAT is how you get there in two sentences ^.^))

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: