Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Hogsmeade Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

Hogsmeade Village Empty
PostSubject: Hogsmeade Village   Hogsmeade Village EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:10 am

The only fully wizarding village in Britain. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

Hogsmeade Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Village   Hogsmeade Village EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Cho: I hit the ground with Hermione at my side. I pulled her into a hiding spot between two building. Now where to go? I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Hogsmeade Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Village   Hogsmeade Village EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:08 pm

((I think I'm just gonna take Hermione back permanently >_>))

Hermione: I glanced out from our hiding spot. Everything was deadly silent. "What do we do now?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. "They have Ron and Harry... do we rescue them? Of course we can't risk being caught ourselves. In that case, do we get help?" I sighed. This was all so complicated. There was no way we could rescue them without help, but I knew that more people would lose their lives in the attempt. We couldn't risk that. Not with how many had already died. I looked at Cho, hopelessly. "I really don't think we have a chance anymore," I admitted.

((Herman is being a pessimist Razz))
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

Hogsmeade Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Village   Hogsmeade Village EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Cho: "Oh, don't say that Hermione! We're not alone in this! We have a whole school back there supporting us!" she said gesturing in the direction of Hogwarts. "All we need is a plan to work with!" Cho thought for a moment. "I think we need to regroup. I don't know who to go to though... Any thoughts?" That's when a door opened next to them and someone pulled them into the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogsmeade Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmeade Village   Hogsmeade Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: