Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Tonks Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

The Tonks Home - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Fleur: I put an arm around Gabrielle's shoulders, pulling her close. I didn't know what would happen next, and at the moment it didn't matter....

Andromeda: I glanced at Dedalus, biting my lip. "Do you think perhaps you could take care of things... I'm just... not... well, I'm not really thinking straight, I'm afraid," I asked, to me my voice sounded apologetic, although I wasn't sure how it would come off to him.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Gabrielle: I rested my hand a top the hand that Fleur had placed on my shoulder.

Dedalus: I nodded understanding she was going through a difficult time. "Of course."

(Erm. Blond moment. What is he supposed to do? lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Fleur: I smiled at Gabrielle. I was so proud of her, she seemed to be handling this all so well.

Andromeda: "Thank you, you don't know how much I appreciate that," I told him, forcing a small smile.

((Uhmmm... mostly just figure out what everyone is planning on doing XD totally wing it!))

For Convenience.... A List of those in the house!
Andromeda
Dedalus
Molly
Charlie
Ginny
Disnie
Amber
Hannah
Susan
Fleur
Gabrielle
annnnnnnd
Teddy (but no-one but Andromeda knows about him ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Gabrielle: I waited for Mr. Diggle to suggest something.

Dedalus: I nodded to Andromeda. "Sadly it seems we've all been left out of the fight..." I began. "That doesn't mean we can't help out. I'll get to that part later. Our first priority is to get each other safe and comfortable. Now, I don't know how safe we are right now considering Sirius. Does anyone have any extra defense suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Andromeda: I walked back a few steps from where I had been standing, and sat down, trying not to let my mind wander. I knew if I did, nothing good would come of it.

Charlie: "We may want someone to keep watch on the ground and skies in the area at all times," I noted.

(I'm sorry for forgetting to reply to this one. I'm just so forgetful lately....)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Dedalus: I nodded. "Excellent idea, Charlie. Anyone have anything to add?"

Gabrielle: I didn't know much about protective enchantments yet. If I were to still go to my school next year, I would learn about them then. I did have common sense though. I attempted speech once more. "I zink zat ve could act like ve are not 'ere as a precaution. The ze man 'Arry knew got in despite ze spells."

Dedalus: I smiled at Gabrielle. "That's a good idea as well. Anyone have any ways we could pull through Gabrielle's plan or wants to volunteer for ground or sky watch?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Hannah: "Well, for Gabrielle's plan we could do concealment charms on those who wouldn't be here normally," I suggested. "If that's even possible that is,"

Susan: "And Hannah and I would be willing to take watch," I added.

Ginny: "So would I,"

Charlie: "I wouldn't mind taking a shift, either,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Dedalus: "Excellent idea, Hannah! It should be very possible indeed! We'll start as soon as we have everything planned out." I turned toward the others who had volunteered for watches. "Good, good. We have two for day shifts and two for night shifts. How about Susan and Hannah take day watch, and Charlie and Ginny take night watch. You can interchange between aerial and ground amongst each other." I stepped back a bit so I had a good view of everybody. This was all coming together nicely. "I need everyone who is normally in this house to get on my left and everyone who is not to get on my right. Who's good with concealment charms? I need at least two people."

Gabrielle: I got to my left side of the room which was his right starting a line there for the people who weren't here normally.

Astrid: I moved toward Gabrielle's side and spoke up. "I can do pretty good concealment charms." My voice had come out shy and drained.

Last edited by Cho Chang on Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Andromeda: I stayed where I was as everyone else moved. I was the only one here normally, I sighed. "I can do concealment charms,"

Fleur: I stood next to Gabrielle as everyone else came over.

Hannah: I nodded at the assignments for watch. "Okay,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Dedalus: "Alright, good. We can get started then." I gestured for both of them to start.

Astrid: I smiled less shyly now. I did love doing makeovers. I started with Mr. Diggle working to make his gray hair black, his complexion olive, and his eyes dark. I managed to smooth out a bit of his wrinkles too. I stood back to look at my work.

Dedalus: "How do I look?" I asked pretending to be a little more interested than I really was.

Astrid: "Nothing like yourself, Mr. Diggle," I said proudly. I turned to see how Andromeda's first had turned out.

Last edited by Cho Chang on Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Andromeda: I nodded and stepped forward, starting with the person closest to me, Hannah, and raised my wand. With a few flicks and muttered incantations she had short, dark hair, brown eyes, slightly higher cheekbones and added a little height. She looked nothing like herself, now. I looked over at Astrid, she had finished Dedalus, and he looked excellent.

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger on Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Astrid: "Nice work," I commented on Hannah. I looked down at Gabrielle whose eyes were as wide as saucers. "You next?" I asked with a soft chuckle.

Gabrielle: "Yez pleaze!" I said brightly. I was excited about how I would look after all this.

Astrid: "Alrighty, kiddo." I said a few spells until Gabrielle's hair was the palest shade of blond with various colorful streaks that stretched to her hips, her eyes a mahogany, and her nose slightly pointier. "Done."

Gabrielle: I was sure my smile was radiating as I looked up at Fleur for approval.

Last edited by Cho Chang on Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:26 am

Fleur: "You look perfect," I smiled at Gabrielle. It would take me a while to get used to everyone looking so... different.

Andromeda: I looked over the small crowd. This was going to take a while... I moved towards the three Weasleys, excluding Fleur for the moment, deciding we could still keep them looking like family. When I was finished, they all had light brown hair, with blue eyes. Ginny's hair was shorter than both Molly's and Charlie's, his was slightly longer than it had been before.

(That was my pathetic attempt at making it move faster)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Astrid: I walked over to Susan and started whispering incantations until she had [TABOO] orange hair, green eyes, with a head taller height and wide eyes. I smiled at her before moving to Disnie whose hair I made black with large curls with hazel eyes and more heart-shaped face. Next I made my way to Amber features I made gentler, hair a pale brown, and eyes a shade of gold. Fleur and myself were the only ones left.

(And that was mine. Wink )

Last edited by Cho Chang on Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Andromeda: "You can go ahead and take care of Fleur, then I'll do yours," I smiled at Astrid. "You've done excellent, so far, for your age,"

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger on Sun May 08, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Astrid: "Thank you," I said with appreciation before moving to Fleur. I turned her hair long, wavy and red with highlights, gave her light freckles, sharpened her features slightly, and changed her eyes from blue to an green-grey. I faced Andromeda now with a smile waiting for her to begin.

Gabrielle: I grinned at Fleur and smoothed out a bit of her new hair admiring it. Her sharp features through me off a bit when they were done, but I quick grew accustom to them.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Andromeda: I stepped toward Astrid, considering as I looked at her. I flicked my wand, making her hair short ((ooc: like... Emma Watson short XD)) and white blonde, I made her skin lighter, and her eyes blue. "That's enough of a difference, I think," I smiled, glad for the distraction this had been.

Fleur: I smiled at Gabrielle, and kissed the top of her head. She was handling this so well.

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger on Sun May 08, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

(Oh my garsh, I feel so blond right now...lol Like SO blond. I fixed it though!)

Astrid: I felt my considerably shorter hair. A few seconds ago is hung past my waist. "Thank you, Andromeda." I gave a lovely smile.

Gabrielle: I giggled and leaned on Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

((Hehe ^.^))

Andromeda: I smiled. "You're very welcome," I told her, before looking around. "I have two guest rooms avalible, and this room could easily be converted into an area for several of you to stay, I'm afraid it won't be too private, but we'll manage,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Dedalus: Everyone seemed to be fine with this as I surveyed their expressions. "That'll will be just fine, Andromeda. We all need to give at least a little up during hard times."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Andromeda: I nodded. "Does anyone have a preference on whether they would rather have a room or sleeping on the floor? Or should we assign it out?"

*crickets from the rest of my people, because I'm too lazy to reply as them....*

"Okay, we'll assign them out. Dedalus, would you like to, or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Dedalus: "You may assign them. It is your home after all."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Andromeda: I nodded and looked over the small group. "Molly, you take one of the rooms... and Fleur and Gabrielle take the other. If anyone would like more privacy, I suppose a tent could be set up on the back lawn as well,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Dedalus: "Good. It seems we are settled, are we not?"

Astrid: I nodded along with others.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Andromeda: "It would seem that we are," I nodded, and walked back to the armchair I had been sitting in earlier, wondering how I would keep myself occupied for the next little while, while everyone got their bearings.

Charlie: I looked at Ginny. "We'll go out and start watch, now," I announced, casting a silent summoning charm for my broom. "I'll take the skies for a while, you take the ground, then we can switch," I told her as we walked out of the front door.

Ginny: I nodded, still trying to get used to the lack of hair on my head ((hers is about as short as Astrid's hehe)) and walked out after Charlie, I walked to a tree across the yard and scaled until I was sitting on a higher branch, watching the street carefully.

Hannah: I looked at Susan, and forced a small smile. This was hard, being away from Hogwarts with no idea what was happening. I was kind of regretting leaving. I knew I could be helpful there. Here I felt nothing but helpless.

Susan: I put my hand on Hannah's that she was wringing absently in her lap. "It'll be okay," I told her quietly.

Hannah: I nodded, sighing. "I know, I know, but... it just doesn't seem like it will. At all," I shook my head. "Yes, things will be fine."

Molly: I walked up the stairs, and into the first guest room, I needed time to myself.

Fleur: I looked at Gabrielle, waiting for her to say what she wanted to do.

((I think that's everyone hehe. I don't really care if it isn't, it's the longest post I've done in a long time... sad. Huh? And I fixed all my 'Cho's' too Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tonks Home
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Good Guy Places Other Than Hogwarts-
Jump to: