Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Tonks Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Tonks Home - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:14 am

Lupin: I Apparated outside the protective enchantments and waited for Kingsley.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:15 am

Kingsley: I Apparated next to Remus.

Ginny: I looked at Charlie in the air, and jumped from the tree, my wand drawn, pointed at Remus and Kingsley. We had to be careful.

Charlie: I nodded at Ginny, and flew down lower, just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Gabrielle: I was about to suggest something to Fleur when I heard a commotion outside. I turned toward the window. "It looks like ve 'ave company..."

Dedalus: I rushed outside the house to see Kingsley and Lupin. Charlie and Ginny were already next to them with their wands out. I had my own out as well.

Astrid: I followed Mr. Diggle, but before I got out the door I looked at Gabrielle. "It would be best if you stayed inside, Gabrielle..."

Gabrielle: I rolled my eyes and sighed but nodded obediently. It was so annoying being so young. I wanted to shout out her and tell her that I'd just witnessed my parents dying, and I could handle anything anything else too... But I didn't want to make a fuss about nothing when much more important things were going on.

Astrid: I took out my wand and made it to the others.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:50 am

Lupin: I moved inside the protective enchantments and was met by wands. I sighed, "Remus John Lupin...." I said as I began to prove who I was.

(I cheat ;D)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Dedalus: I relaxed a little. Not many knew Remus's middle name. I still held my wand.

Astrid: I watched Dedalus and then looked back to Lupin. (She's so exciting.)

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Kingsley: I looked at Remus, wondering why he was divulging his identity to strangers. I didn't know any of these people. "Who are you?" I asked calmly, looking over the small group.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Dedalus: I stepped forward toward Kingsley. "Well, of course you must know me Kingsley..." Astrid's tall stature may have been hiding my rather stout one. "Unless you are not Kingsley Shacklebolt..." I said in an unsure voice. I would have reintroduced the others to Kingsley, but my uncertainty led me to keep their identities safe for now if he didn't remember who they were.

Astrid: I kept myself steady as Dedalus spoke. I was going to explain that I was new to the Order and that maybe he didn't recall me, but that I remembered him. Mr. Diggle seemed to know what he was doing though so I kept my mouth shut.

Last edited by Cho Chang on Sat May 14, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Kingsley: "No, I'm afraid I don't know you, but I assure you, I am Kingsley Shacklebolt. Although not willing to give more information to people I do not recognize,"

Charlie: My eyes widened with realization, and I looked at Dedalus from my broom, waving my arm a little to catch his attention before mouthing "We all look different,"

((and to make CERTAIN people trusting.... here we go))

Andromeda: I glanced out the window, and sighed, realizing how difficult it would be for Dedalus to convince Kingsley that it really was them.... if I knew Kingsley at all, he was doubting. "You two will be fine, won't you?" I asked Fleur and Gabrielle, not waiting for an answer before walking outside with my wand drawn, in case.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Dedalus: "Oh right!" I said when I noticed Charlie's reminder. "Well...see. We thought it best to not look like ourselves in case anyone did show up here looking for us...someone who would harm us. Oh, look! Here comes Andromeda! We didn't modify her appearance because she is actually supposed to be here, and people might become suspicious if everyone here was a stranger." I smiled at Andromeda as she joined us.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Andromeda: I nodded, with a small sigh. "He's telling the truth, Kingsley.... check us all, if you like, but it's us,"

Kingsley: I took a deep breath. "Well, the story would be awfully preposterous if it were a lie... so I'm going to go out on a limb and believe you. But believe you me, if I end up regretting this, I will get out of the situation alive," I said, before proving who I was.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Dedalus: "Of course... I will take your word on that if you can prove to me that you are the real Kingsley... What was the first thing you noticed in my home when you had your first meeting with the Order there?"

(It took me a full ten seconds to think of that question... Good enough Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Kingsley: I nodded. "I noticed that your door was bright blue, which surprised me, because of how much of an over-zealous Gryffindor you were,"

(That response, however, took me about five minutes Razz)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Dedalus: I smiled. "Well this is definitely Kingsley."

(Nishe)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Kingsley: I nodded a little, acknowledging his words. "This is Remus, too," I stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:03 am

(Aw you guys are so wondrous!)

Lupin: I nodded. I had to admit that the idea to change their appearances was a good one, although it was risky.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Dedalus: I nodded to Kingsley. "I believe you." I looked at Andromeda to see if she need further confirmation. It was her home after all.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Andromeda: I shook my head. "I believe that it's them," I said, turning back toward the house.

Ginny: I nodded and lowered my wand, slowing walking back to the tree before climbing it again.

Charlie: I flew higher up, glad that it was Remus and Kingsley.

Kingsley: I nodded, waiting for the others to go inside. I would follow.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Astrid: I wasn't as easily convinced as the others. Perhaps because I didn't know the two as well. Or at least I kept telling myself that.

Dedalus: I followed Andromeda back into the house.

Astrid: I followed the two.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Kingsley: I looked at Remus, and followed Dedalus, Andromeda and the other girl inside.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Lupin: I returned Kingsley's glance before following him into the house.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Dedalus: We were all inside. (Obviously. Razz)

Astrid: I looked around in the uncomfortable silence.

Gabrielle: Fleur and I waited for someone to explain to us what had happened.

Dedalus: "Do you two have any plans for what we can do or should we just wait out here for now?" I asked breaking the silence which shattered like glass. "I just don't want to put Andromeda in danger because of so many being here..."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 am

Lupin: "No, we need to have as many of us leave as soon as it is safe. We need to spread out. If we're all attacked, the likelihood of us all falling in battle is much greater."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Dedalus: "Yes, I agree. We should spread out and find out all the information we can on what You-Know-Who is up to. When we figure out something important, we should communicate it through our patronuses. Astrid, you should probably stay with Gabrielle and Fleur. Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Kingsley: "I think that's a good of an idea as any,"

Fleur: I nodded. "Zat will be peerfectly fine,"

Hannah: "I think that no-one should go anywhere alone. We should travel with a partner, or in small groups," I suggested. "To make things more safe?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 am

Lupin: I nodded, "No one should travel alone, and no one should, under any circumstances reveal any information that the Death Eaters would be looking for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tonks Home   The Tonks Home - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tonks Home
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Good Guy Places Other Than Hogwarts-
Jump to: