Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

Godric's Hollow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 am

Lupin: I raised my wand, "Now, as a precaution. Would you care to tell me, in detail, the last practical joke that James and Sirius played on you?"

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 am

Caradoc: I sighed. "Precautions...." I rolled my eyes, and began to recount the story. "It was one of the last Order meetings I attended... James and Sirius decided it would be fun if everyone hid, and James convinced me that the meeting had been cancelled, so I was leaving, and I bumped into Alastor, who was late in arriving, and he hit me on the head with his walking stick, and asked me where I was going..."

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 am

Lupin: I nodded, "Alright. Either you can come with us, or..." I paused and thought, "...on second thought, come with us."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:49 am

Caradoc: "Fine..."

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:53 am

Lupin: "What other wizards and witches would be willing to join us here?"

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:56 am

Caradoc: "I'm not sure.... as I'm sure you've gathered, I really don't get out much..."

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:00 am

Lupin: I sighed and nodded as I turned and walked out of the room, and eventually out of the house.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 am

Charlie: I waited for the others to leave.

Caradoc: I followed Remus.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Astrid: I followed Remus and Caradoc out the door.

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Caradoc: I glanced around as we got outside. "Where are we headed?"

Charlie: I followed Astrid from the small decrepit home, and shoved my hands in my pockets. I still wasn't too sure about this.

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Astrid: I fell back to Charlie's side. He seemed bothered by something so she decided to make small talk. "Where do you think we're going next?"

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godric's Hollow   

Back to top Go down

Godric's Hollow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2