Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Hufflepuff Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

Hufflepuff Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Hufflepuff Common Room Huffle10

The Hufflepuff Basement is located behind a still-life portrait of a fruitbowl[2] near the kitchens of Hogwarts Castle. A password is presumably required to enter it, which is spoken to the portrait. A hole or passage-way is behind the painting, leading to the common room, which is a room where Hufflepuff students can relax after a long day of studying. The common room is full of fat armchairs, yellow hangings, and probably a bulletin board where school notices, ads, lost posters, etc. can be posted.

The Hufflepuffs' dormitories are also located in the cellar, with perfectly circular doors leading off from the common room that open to tiny underground tunnels. One of them leads to the girls' dormitory, the other to the boys. In each dormitory are five beds, presumably decorated with yellow hangings and the Hufflepuff badger.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Hannah: I ran into the Hufflepuff Common Room from where I had been watching what was happening upstairs very carefully behind a statue near the door that lead down the stairs to the Common Room, my eyes quickly scanned the Common Room for any fellow Hufflepuffs who might be there. There was only one, I didn't remember her name, she was a sixth year. I ran over, knowing Ginny had told me to get anyone I could to help. Luckily, being a prefect, the others listened to me, and with Ernie not at school this year, I was the only 7th year prefect. "Hey, er.... I'm afraid I've forgotten your name, but I need your help, alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Disnie: I looked up, startled, at a girl who asked for my help. "My name's Disnie and I'd love to help," I smiled. "What do you need help with?" I said, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Hannah: "Hello, Disnie." I nodded. "I'm Hannah. Abbot. I'm a Seventh Year." I told her. "Well, did you hear about the Dumbledore's Army thing two years ago? In your fourth year?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Disnie: I nodded and smiled. "Hello Hannah." I nodded. "Yes I did, what about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Hannah: "Well, I'm not sure if you've heard, but the school has a new headmaster as of around an hour ago. You-Know-Who. Obviously this puts us students who are opposed to him at a disadvantage, but Ginny Weasley, and some of the other Gryffindors are thinking we need to keep the DA alive, in simpler terms, rebel. Are you in?" I asked, after my quick explanation.
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Disnie: I listened and heard rebel. "I'm in as long as I get to rebel." I chuckled. "Now what's the plan?" I looked at Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Hannah: I sat down in one of the many armchairs in the common room. "That might be a problem, I've been keeping watch on the Entrance Hall for quite a while, and I just saw Ginny and another Gryffindor girl disapparate, leaving a very angry group of Death Eaters behind them," I sighed. "I don't know how far we'll be able to make it into the school, Maybe we should try going into the kitchens, and see if the House Elves can give us a hand,"
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Disnie: I listened and frowned, "Figures." I mumbled as she mentioned the angry group of Death Eaters. I nodded. "We could go there, I sure hope the House Elves can help us." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Hannah: "Apparently having a short temper is a must have to be a Death Eater," I nodded and walked back through the portrait hole, up the stairs, and left to the fruit bowl portrait. "Have you been to the kitchens before?" I asked Disnie, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Disnie: I chuckled. "Apparently." I followed beside Hannah and looked at her, "No I haven't." I shook my head, slightly, and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 am

Hannah: I chuckled. "Be prepared then, the House Elves have a need to serve, you're likely to be bombarded with requests," I warned her, tickling the pear on the picture, and waiting for it to swing open before walking inside.

"Miss Hannah!" I heard a squeaky elf voice say immediately, and I smiled.

"Hello, Dobby," I replied

"What can we do for Miss Hannah and her friend today?" he asked, climbing onto a nearby table to be closer to out height.

"Look, Dobby. I know that all house elves of Hogwarts serve the current headmaster, but is there any way you can go against him to help the students who, it's very likely, are in life-threatening danger?" I asked, hopefully.

He looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, Dobby and Winky as well as some other elves have no masters, Miss, we can help you freely, though the others cannot,"

"Alright, can you get us to..... the Room of Requirement without being caught?" I continued.

"Of course, Miss Hannah," he nodded. "Will Miss Hannah's friend come here as well?" he asked, looking at Disnie. I nodded when she looked timid.
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Disnie: I stayed quiet the entire time Hannah talked to the house elf, Dobby. I smiled at her, gratefully, for answering for me.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Hannah: I took Dobby's hand and waited until Disnie did the same, then I felt the familiar tug of Disapparation and closed my eyes.

(so now we move to the Room of Requirement Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Hannah: I let go of Disnie's arm as we entered the Common Room, and walked to sit in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Disnie: I watched as Hannah went to go sit by the fire. I walked over to her and sit beside her. "Are you alright?" I asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Hannah: I looked over at Disnie and smiled a little. "I think so, yes..."
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Disnie: I smiled, "I'm glad to hear that." I sighed and looked into the fire. "It wasn't fair that you got punished when I was there too, and I didn't." I stated, quietly, and looked down at my hands.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Hannah: I shrugged. "I'm glad you weren't punished, I was the one who asked you to come with me, I would have called it unfair had you been punished,"
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Disnie: I shook my head. "I don't think it matters. I made the decision to come with you, it would've been right if I had been punished as well."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Hannah: I shrugged. "It matters to me,"

Susan: I walked over to Hannah and Disnie and sat down. "Where have you two been then?"
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Disnie: I rolled my eyes at Hannah and looked at Susan. "We were caught wandering around in the Corriders instead of being here."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Hannah: I nodded in agreement with what Disnie said, grinning a little at Susan.

Susan: I widened my eyes. "Really?" I asked, laughing. "I'm guessing it didn't go over to well,"
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Disnie: I chuckled. "No it didn't. Hannah got punished by You-Know-Who and I didn't which I thought was unfair." I folded my arms and pouted, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Hannah: "It's not fair? I think it's completely fair... believe me you don't want that,"

Susan: "Wow... did you hear that a bunch of Gryffindors left the castle? And that almost all the Death Eaters are gone now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common Room   Hufflepuff Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Common Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next