Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Room of Requirement

Go down 
+2
Cho Chang
Harry James Potter
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

The Room of Requirement Empty
PostSubject: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm

The Room of Requirement 597px-Ror_ootp_movie
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:13 pm

I walked ahead of the others and finally made it to the room. I walked hastily in front of it and it seemed to sense my urgency and open sooner than usual.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 pm

I'd lost track of Harry in the crowd, and I had yet to see Ron by the time the crowd had reached their destinations. When I turned the corner, the Room of Requirement had just shut. I sighed, walked over to it, and waited for a little while until it opened and made my way in.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 pm

I looked up as Cho walked in "Oh, I'm sorry Cho. I should've known you would have been coming. Is Hermione on her way?" I asked. Before I got an answer I looked down at the Maurauder's Map that I had open on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 pm

I had lost track of Harry, Hermoine, and Cho in the crowd while I was on my way to the Room of Requirement. I pushed through the crowd, muttering my apologies, and rounded the corner leading into the Room of Requirement. I stood in front of the door until it opened, I stepped in; finding Cho and Harry inside. I smiled, politely.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 pm

"It's alright," I said softly as I watched him look at a map. "Hermione will be here soon I assume." I returned Amber's smile and then leaned against a wall staring out one of the windows while waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yes. I know she will. I can see her on the map." I said as I continued to look for Ron's name.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 pm

I nodded at Harry and leaned against the wall, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:10 pm

"I'm so sorry," I panted, bursting through the doors to the Room of Requirement, slamming them behind me. "I didn't want to take the risk of them seeing me come in here,"
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 pm

I looked up as Hermione walked in ,"It's alright. I knew you were coming." I stood up and tapped the map with my wand as I muttered "Mischief managed." I looked around the room. Almost all of the DA were here, with a few exceptions. "Now, more than ever, we are in the need of the DA. Snape has taken over Hogwarts, and You-Know-Who has infiltrated the Ministry. If we are going to succeed we are going to need all the help we can get. Now, as most of you know, Snape told me to leave Hogwarts. As of now, I am not sure why, but I am determined to not leave dear friends behind. I am going to stay here, in the Room of Requirement as long as it is safe and as long as I can still find what I am looking for here."
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

"Snape told you to leave?" I asked in a calm but just a bit surprised voice. Honestly it wasn't a surprise that a death-eater wanted famous Harry Potter out in the open for his master to get, but then again, he's in the Lion's Den. Easy bait for You-Know-Who if he's in here... Why send him away?

Harry nodded and I waved at Hermione and Cho. "Hello there again," I said, tucking behind my ear a lock of hair that had fallen in my face.

I turned to the new girl who was standing a little farther away, shyly looking at us. Her cheeks had a soft shade of pink and she had let some of her hair fall in her face to hide the blushing.

"Hi, I'm Luna. Are you new here?" I asked. "I heard that we'd have some transfers from Beauxbatons Academy. Although I don't see who would send their child in a school where Snape in the Headmaster." I shook my head and gave her a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:32 pm

I heard Luna turn her attention to me and ask me a question. I shook my head, slightly; tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I've always been here," I grimaced. "I've just never liked the attention on me, and as you can tell I'm very shy." I stated, shyly, feeling my cheeks redden even more. I chuckled, quietly, and returned her smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 pm

I smiled at the girl and nodded. "Well, surprise I can't remember seeing you before but we're a big school, no surprise I don't know everyone..." I said, grinning. "You're not at my dorm are you?" I asked stupidly and then saw the dorm emblem on her cloak. Gryffindor. "Of course you're not," I said and placed a hand in my forehead. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:58 pm

I smiled, "I don't know anyone really either. I've heard of people around school, but that's about it." I said and pushed my hair back from my face. "My name's Amber." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

"Does anyone have any suggestions that we, as Dumbledore's Army, can do?" I asked, "I have a few things that I am going to need help getting done, but other than that, we all need to help in anyway that we can." I paused for a moment before continuing, "I'm not asking you to die for what you believe in or anything...."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 pm

"Well, some of us are obviously going to have to be hiding, the rest will need to try and do as much as they can at the school to try and stop what's happening. Like Harry said, though, we don't need to die for this, and being expelled won't help either,"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 pm

"For example, I will obviously be in hiding. As for those of you who are in little or no danger being here, I suggest that you continue as if nothing is wrong." I was standing next to Hermione and so I whispered in her ear, "I'm prepared to do what ever it takes, even if that includes death."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 pm

"Maybe we should make a list, of those who will be in hiding, and those who won't." I suggested, before whispering back. "You'd better be kidding, Harry."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yeah. We should." I agreed, before muttering to Hermione, "Why would I joke about something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I nodded, agreeing with Hermoine. "I won't be in hiding." I said and looked out the window. I noticed a few strands of my hair had fallen to the front of my face, I sighed. There is no way it's going to stay the way I want it too, I thought. I decided to pull my hair back, I knew it was going to be messy but oh well. There was no other way. I picked my hair up into a messy pony tail and let my bangs be off to the side of my face.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:58 pm

"I think that only those who absolutely need to should go into hiding."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:33 am

I nodded agreeing with Harry. "So that's you... and no one else... yet?" I asked to be sure. I smiled thoughtfully to Amber who seemed to be having hair issues at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm

"So..... a list? Who absolutely has to? Harry obviously, but who else?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 pm

"Well, let's see. You probably, and Ron. If I ever find him."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

"Yes, we need to find him, too Harry, it's too dangerous out there right now for a single under-aged wizard to be out on his own," I shook my head, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room of Requirement   The Room of Requirement Empty

Back to top Go down

The Room of Requirement
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next