Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

Entrance Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 am

The Hogwarts Entrance Hall (also known as the Front Hall) is located on the ground floor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, with a wide marble staircase opposite the oak doors. Double doors to the right lead into the Great Hall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

Rodolphus: I walked into the school, and saw Rookwood standing in the Entrance Hall. I smiled and walked over to him, Potter still floating in the air.

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 am

Rookwood: "You caught him..." I stated in pure amazement. "Nice work, Lestrange...."

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Plussssss lots of other people who don't want to fit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:34 am

Rodolphus: I smiled, "And is it really such a surprise?" I asked. "Where is he?"

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:42 am

Rookwood: "I haven't seen him," I shrugged. "He might not even be at the school any longer. You know as well as I do how busy he is...."

Scabior: I followed Rodolphus inside, still levitating the Weasley boy in front of me.

Also Playing:
Ron Weasley~Kingsley Shacklebolt~Minerva McGonagall~Seamus Finnigan~Charlie Weasley~Molly Weasley~Lavender Brown~Neville Longbottom
Andromeda Tonks~Narcissa Malfoy~Scabior~Astoria Greengrass~Fenrir Greyback~Augustus Rookwood~Dolores Umbridge

Hannah Abbott~Susan Bones~Zacharias Smith~Ernie Macmillian~Nymphadora Lupin~Ted Tonks
Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:43 am

Rodolphus: I sighed, "I assume that Severus is in the Headmasters Office?"

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 am

Rookwood: "Probably, yes,"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

Rodolphus: "You would think that he had a school to run," I muttered.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 am

Rookwood: "He does," I nodded. "That doesn't mean he's in the headmaster's office..."

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 am

Rodolphus: I rolled my eyes, "I haven't seen him since he was appointed headmaster."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:02 am

Rookwood: "It's not like he just up and left," I rolled my eyes. "Just go, before Potter slips away... he always seems to have a way of doing so..."

Scabior: "Are you two just going to sit there arguing like teenage girls, or are we going to do something about Potter and his friend?"

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:12 am

Rodolphus: "You're one to talk, Scab," I scoffed, "standing there like an idiot while Potter almost got away."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:14 am

Scabior: "Do I look like your slave? I was there to help find him. The rest of you were there to actually do the capturing part."

Also Playing:

Fleur Weasley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1