Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Corridors

Go down 
+2
Ginny Weasley
Harry James Potter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Corridors - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Bellatrix: I finally caught sight of the student. As he moved passed a window I caught a glint of blue from his tie in the moonlight. He looked confident as he strutted down the halls. I would soon change that. I moved out of the darkness and called out to him. "Hello, dear. Out on a midnight stroll?"

Michael: I jumped at the sudden sound. At first I hoped it might be another student beckoned by the coin. I was mistaken.

Bellatrix: I grinned at the reaction I had received. "So, love, you are aware that you are not allowed in the halls after dark...or at any time for that manner..."

Michael: It hadn't been a question, but I nodded cautiously. Surely I would be punished more.

Bellatrix: "Pity," I chirped. "For you that is." I moved closer to the boy and circled him slowly. "What's your name boy?" I asked out of curiosity.

Michael: She was dangerously close now. Her movements seemed feline and predatory as she encircled me over and over again. It made me feel trapped and nauseated. "Michael," I gasped out.

Bellatrix: I stopped in front of him and gave a shrieking chuckle. "Well, Michael..." I put a finger under his chin tilting his head up. "Tonight I am going to make you bleed." I raised my wand and whispered, "Silencio," before the boy could do anything rash. "You look like a deer in the headlights, darling. Something wrong?" My expression had contorted into mock concern before it was replaced with a sneer. "No one will miss you. And don't you fret. I won't make it quick. Crucio."

Michael: I wanted to say something. I wanted to shout. I felt like I was suffocating without my voice. I'd never felt so helpless and afraid. I couldn't even play it off. I wondered if Cho had faced a similar fate. I sincerely hoped she hadn't. Before I knew it my body was overcome with the need to explode. My mouth hung open as helpless cries were silenced. I fell to my knees. It seemed to go on for hours. I couldn't even wonder if anyone would find me when she was through or if anyone would find me before. I was choking and writhing in the most disgusting silence. She was laughing fighting to keep quiet. I wanted her dead.

Bellatrix: I was grinning like an idiot now. Such good fun. I sighed when five minutes had passed. He looked like he was about to faint and I gave a breathless chuckle. "Sectumsempra," I now murmured and watched him bleed until the spell was finished. I knelt down beside him and pushed away some of the hair from his face so I could see his eyes go dead. "Avada Kedavra." I dragged his body away into a nearby closet. I dispose of him later. I felt too satisfied right now.

(Day's work Wink)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

(MY LEG IS ASLEEP!!!!!! D:)

LordVoldemort: I moved into the corridor outside of the Great Hall and immediately saw Narcissa.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Lucius: I followed the Dark Lord not expecting to find Narcissa here. My brows knotted. I tired not to look too upset... If what I thought was going to happen was in fact going to happen, she didn't need to know her fate sooner than it would be carried out. I mouthed her name as the Dark Lord was turned away from me.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:47 pm

LordVoldemort: I pulled out my wand and was about to finish her off when I got an idea. I turned to look at Lucius. Two words. "Kill her." I whispered the order.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Lucius: I took two steps toward her. Narcissa. I was still. Narcissa. Frozen. Narcissa. My eyes were round. Narcissa. I'd almost witnessed my wife's death. Narcissa. I'd been expecting something of the sort, but it hadn't fully sunk in. I desperately fought for composure. "My Lord?" My voice did not shake. I was pleased with this. But my beautiful wife? She was in terror, and she was watching me with desperation. I was her protector, her lover. I was supposed to jump in front of death for her. "Narcissa...?" I wanted to take her into my arms and get her out of here. Tell her I loved her. "You want me to kill my wife?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

LordVoldemort: I watched his expressions as they played across his face. Confusion, shock, betrayal, disbelief, as well as many others. It wasn't surprising, though I briefly wondered to myself who he would choose. "Did I stutter, Lucius?" I sighed impatiently. "Yes, that is the general idea. Either you can do it of your own free will, or I can force you. I would prefer to take the easy way, and have it be a conscious decision on your part."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Lucius: I thought long and hard before walking in front of my wife to block her from the Dark Lord and his intentions. "I cannot kill my wife, my Lord. I cannot allow you to kill her either. I honestly don't understand how you think killing her will help me..." I prayed for Andromeda to be safe. I took her hand into my own and squeezed it before whispering, "Run, love..."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 am

LordVoldemort: "Your love for her is your weakness, Lucius. And I stand by what I said before. Either you kill her of your own free will, or I will force you to kill her. Either way, it will be by your own hand." I spoke calmly, confident in my actions.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Lucius: "Narcissa," I hissed fearing for her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

0Narccissa: "No." I said in a barely audible whisper. "I won't leave, because I know what will happen to you if I do leave." I sighed. "I'm... I'm sorry,"
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 pm

LordVoldemort: I chuckled, "How touching.... Lucius. Kill her."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Lucius: My voice was stern and quiet. "Narcissa, you get out of here if you love me. Listen to me and go. For Draco and for me. Go. Please." I stared at the Dark Lord with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:08 am

Narcissa: I shook my head. "I said I'm not leaving, that would only make things worse for you and Draco," I sighed. "I won't do that. I can't."
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Lucius: I sighed quietly. I had always thought that her stubbornness would be the end of her, but had never consider it literally. "I won't kill her," I told the Dark Lord stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

LordVoldemort: "Oh, I think that you will," I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Lucius: "Why do you think that, m-...?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:11 am

LordVoldemort: I raised my wand and whispered, "Imperio...."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 am

Lucius: I suddenly felt different and got a blank look on my face. I felt as if I couldn't even control my own movements fully. LEAVE NARCISSA! I screamed inside my head.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 am

LordVoldemort: "Now.... I think you should be less adamant," I paused. "Kill her."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 am

Lucius: I turned to Narcissa and raised my wand. "Avada Kedavra," I said in a toneless voice.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:55 am

LordVoldemort: "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" I asked as I watched her limp body fall to the ground.

(Eh heh heh! 1 down, 2 to go!)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Lucius: The curse was lifted off me and I now started at my wife's dead body. "Narcissa..."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

LordVoldemort: I smiled at his sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Lucius: I knelt down next to her. "My dear Narcissa... How could I?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:55 pm

LordVoldemort: I watched Lucius for a few moments before walking away, heading for the Headmasters office where I was sure that Severus would be waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: