Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Corridors

Go down 
+2
Ginny Weasley
Harry James Potter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

The Corridors - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Lucius: "How could I?" I kept repeating in despair. "Damn it!" I began to wander the corridors not being able to look at her anymore.

Pansy: "We need to leave the school..."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 am

Draco: "How do you suggest we do that?"
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Pansy: "You're a Death Eater, aren't you? Can't you just leave?" I asked hopeful as we turned a corner.

Lucius: I walked the halls quickly looking for a place where I wouldn't be seen. I leaned back against the wall of an empty hallway. "Avada Kadavra!" I shouted as I pointed my wand at myself, but no spell came. "Damn it!" I knew I didn't have enough intention. "Sectumsempra..." My skin now ripped itself open in various places. I knew that soon enough I would bleed to death. "Sectumsempra," I said again.

Pansy: I'd heard a shout farther off and stopped in my tracks looking at Draco.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

Draco: "I could get in loads of trouble. He only gave specific Death Eaters permission to leave the castle." Suddenly I heard a voice up ahead. I looked at Pansy. I would know that voice anywhere.... Without looking back to see if Pansy was following me, I ran, determined to find the source of the voice I knew so well.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Pansy: I ran after Draco.

Lucius: "Sectumsempra." I found relief as I knew I was beyond the help of spells now. I was on the floor by now with my head still against the wall. My vision came and went from clarity. That was when I spotted a patch of silvery blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 am

Draco: I ran over to him and placed my hand on his bloody chest, "Father..." I choked out as I watched him closely for any sign that he wasn't breathing. I sighed as I saw that he was breathing, barely.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Lucius: "Draco..." I whispered through a dry a throat. "I'm sorry you have to see this..." I placed my hand atop his. It was selfish of me to kill myself, as I was leaving my only son behind to fend for himself. But how could I live with myself. "I'm so sorry..."

Pansy: I finally caught up with Draco but froze as soon as I saw his father. I backed up a little and watched from afar.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Ritchie: Natalie and I were the first ones to go. We had decided it was safest if we all didn't leave at once, but to go with a friend from the same common room just in case. We crept all the back up to the portait and made it in safely.

Victoria: I went with Andrew next. We thought we'd heard something a couple of times, but nothing happened.

Emily: I walked with Chloe. I practically jumped at every corner but we made sure to keep quite so we were fine.

Brittany: Unfortunately, I was the odd one out in Ravenclaw as Mandy and Roger went together and as did Sophia and Anthony, and Randolph and Bradley. So I had to go alone. I used Lumos most of the way until I heard something. I spun around but nothing was there. When I turned forward Bellatrix LeStrange was touring over me.

Bellatrix: "Why hello, love. Wandering the corridors after hours, are we?" I pulled her by her tie. "Another Ravenclaw. Turns out your lot aren't really all that bright are they?"

Brittany: I stared at Bellatrix in pure fear. "Madam Le-St-t-trange..." I squeaked.

Bellatrix: I cackled. "Think you can win your life with flattery." I hit her my look suddenly becoming very serious. "Now what shall I do with you? I've Crucio'd quite a few today and I'm bored." I pushed the girl against a wall. "Let's get creative, shall we?" I pointed my wand at her. "Ascendio."

Brittany: I started floating up and began mumbling incoherently in my panic.

Bellatrix: "Deprimo." I watched her fall to the ground violently.

Brittany: I struggled to get up but there was a horrible pressure on top of me.

Bellatrix: "Langlock," I whispered. "Diffindo," I said pointing at her arm and it severed itself. I watched her silent screams for a while before growinging bored. "Avada Kedavra." I then disposed of the evidence.

(Anyone else want a character dead? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:19 pm

(Kill off as MANY of my non-important characters (students) as you want XD)

Draco: A stray tear escaped and fell down my cheek. I stared at him until he took his last breath, and then I shook my head and stood up.

LordVoldemort: I walked down the corridor and saw Lucius in a pool of blood as well as Draco standing next to him. Draco turned around as I approached, "Oh...what a pity," my face turned solemn. "But it was only a matter of time. Especially after your poor mother died."

Draco: My face looked at him in shock. "She's...dead?" I managed to say.

LordVoldemort: "Yes. Her death was necessary," I explained.

Draco: My face immediately hardened, "You killed them both!"

LordVoldemort: I shook my head, "No, only your mother. Your father chose to die."

Draco: "No. You killed them," I glared. "Murderer."

LordVoldemort: "Don't tell me that you wouldn't have killed Dumbledore if you would have had the chance." I smiled, "Oh, I had forgotten, you don't seem to have the ability to take another's life. But I will assure you that murdering is necessary."

Draco: I shook my head, turned and walked away.

LordVoldemort: "Don't turn your back on me!" I snarled, raising my wand. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" I yelled. I watched his body fall to the floor. He was of no use to me any longer.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Pansy: When I had seen You-Know-Who I hid behind the corner. I held my breath as I heard him yell the killing curse and then sank to my knees becoming very weak.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 am

LordVoldemort: I turned and walked away. Once I reached the nearest window, I opened it and flew into the air. I needed to begin working my other pressing matters, such as finding where Nagini was.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Romilda: I walked out into the corridors with Lavender. We walked toward the Gryffindor tower, but I stopped when I heard something. It sound like crying. I walked toward it only to find Pansy Parkinson sitting on the ground crying her eyes out. "Parkinson?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 am

Lavender: I followed after Romilda. As soon as Pansy came into sight, I became extremely confused. Generally the only sounds you heard at this time was the ghosts conversing. "What happened?" I asked, knowing that something had to be up.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Pansy: I just shook my head at them and pointed around the next corner.

Romilda: I watched her as I approached the next corner and when I looked around it there was blood. Draco Malfoy lay in the middle of the corridor dead. His father, Lucius's Malfoy, was up against a wall covered in scars that still oozed blood. But he was already dead as well. I covered my gaping mouth. "Oh my God."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Lavender: I followed Romilda and peeked around the corner, feeling immediately sickened by what I saw. I turned away, and addressed Romilda. "What do we do? We can't just.... leave her here,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Romilda: I looked at Lavender and then Pansy feeling completely distraught. "Well her fellow Slytherins surely won't give her any sympathy. I guess you get what you give, but I think we should take her with us to the Gryffindor common room. Let her stay the night at least..."

Bellatrix: I was walking the halls dancing around in the moonlight shining in through the windows. I felt dizzy but it was lovely. I was just imagining that I was somewhere else than this wretched school. I would even prefer Malfoy Manor over this. This place brought back memories. I kicked a knight that stood at the edge of the corridor. That was when I heard voices. Oh, those children were up to something to night. Every time I heard one of their squeaky little voices, bloodlust enveloped my soul.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 am

Lavender: "I agree, it seems the corridors aren't exactly safe right now..." I sighed and walked over to Pansy. "It would probably be best if you came with us," I told her, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Pansy: "Yeah, okay," I agreed feeling lost.

Romilda: I helped her up off the ground, and we walked.

Bellatrix: I sauntered toward the sounds of the children's voices.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Lavender: I drew my wand once more, and carefully walked behind Romilda and Pansy, checking behind me every few steps.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Bellatrix: I well into step with three girls walking down a hall. "Silencio," I murmured at the one who walked behind the other two. I ran silently to her and dragged her back. "Stupefy," I whispered at her. I needed to get the other two girls before I could have any fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry-
Jump to: