Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 am

Charlie: I slid out of the house, bracing myself, when no more spells came, I waited carefully.

Fleur: I followed Charlie out, wondering why I hadn't heard the sounds of battle yet, surely one target was enough for a battle to start.

Ron: I carefully exited the house, looking around.

Kingsley: I walked out, wand raised. The Death Eaters weren't fighting.... strange.

Hermione: I followed the others out, curious as to why none of them were yelling spells.

Molly: I walked out of the house after the others.

Ginny: I bit my lip, looked at Amber, and walked outside.

Tonks: I started forward, but not surprisingly tripped, I stood back up, sighing, and walking outside.

Kingsley: I warily eyed the Death Eaters, ready for anything.

Greyback: I looked to the Dark Lord, awaiting orders.

Fleur: I stood anxiously. Why were they hesitating?
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 am

George: I walked outside cautiously and looked around.

Lupin: I walked outside and kept my back to a wall so that I couldn't be attacked from behind.

I followed everyone outside and waited.

L. Voldemort: "Give us Harry Potter and we'll leave you alone."

Dolohov: "For now..." I muttered.

Last edited by harry james potter on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lupin was looking at himself in a mirror and not walking outside.)
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:03 am

Hermione: I looked at Harry, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:04 am

George: "Over my dead body!!"

L. Voldemort: "That can be arranged...."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 am

Molly: "George!" I shouted, angry.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:09 am

George: "Your death can be arranged as well!"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 am

Fleur: I hit George's arm, leveling him with an angry glare.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:18 am

L. Voldemort: I glared at the red head, "Avada Kedavra!"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 am

Tonks (thanks to SOMEONE'S rudeness, apparently Tonks has been sentenced to die :'(): I watched in shock as the jet of green light came at George, without thinking it through, I dove in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:38 am

L. Voldemort: "Oops. Well, Potter, you don't want anyone else dying because of you, do you?"

Lupin: I watched the jet of light shoot across the wide open space. I cried out as Dora crumpled to the ground.

I looked at the still form of Tonks on the ground. First Bill, now Tonks. Who would be the next victim?

George: I looked in shock at Tonks' lifeless form.

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 Glitter_skull1
The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 Button88x31

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Cho: I leaned back against the wall of the house with palms crossed over my mouth. Tonk's lifeless form was so close. The life in her eyes was now withdrawn and blank. I closed my eyes choking back sobs.

Fred: I stared at Tonks for a long time and then at my twin brother. He'd been a second away from death...and then Tonks...

Bellatrix: Joy ran through my heart at that moment at an incredible speed. That rotten freak of a niece was finally dead. Although I'd always wanted to be the one to steal her soul from this life, she was gone and I couldn't help but smile. I stared at her for a long time making sure that the image would be forever engraved in my mind.

Lucius: I was at Draco's side now with a hand on his shoulder. He hadn't done anything stupid. I examined the situation and was surprised to only find one casualty so far.

Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Amber: I walked outside and saw Tonks' lifeless body on the floor in front of George. I gasped, quietly, and felt as if I had stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

(Maybe third times the charm -_-, my internet HATES me today!)

Ginny: I closed my eyes as soon as You-Know-Who raised his wand, wishing that I was two years old again, back when closing your eyes made something not real. If you couldn't see it, it hadn't happened. I kept my eyes glued shut as I heard others begin to start to cry. I felt sick. I didn't want to open my eyes and see who had been killed. I started to sob myself, wishing this would all just end.

Hermione: I bit down hard on my lip, this was really going too far. I looked at Harry, my eyes pleading with him to stay. Not to be stupid.

Charlie: I leaned back against the house, closing my eyes, and covering them with my hand. Why did things have to be like this? People you loved dying left and right, with you powerless to stop it.

Greyback: I grinned. This must have meant it would be starting soon.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Cho: I was sobbing quietly now. I just wasn't strong enough to hold this in right now. I felt like a was falling apart. I was weak, tired, sick, and empty. I honestly wasn't sure how much of these dead eyes I could see before I collapsed without being able to get back up. I wanted all this gone. Now.

Fred: I stayed close to George, but tried to avoid looking in Tonk's eyes. That fact that it wasn't really her anymore just wouldn't sink in. I looked around at the others. We needed to be strong for them, but I'd never felt so alone.

Bellatrix: A laugh was building up in my throat as I looked at the shock and I spied even a few tears. I wanted to see more of that now... I had to keep myself from killing one of the girls who looked like she had lost everything. I smirked inwardly. She probably hadn't even know her. The hand that held my wand twitched for murder.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Lupin: I tore my eyes away from the body of my other half and turned my attention to the confrontation. There would be a time and a place for mourning, but now wasn't that time or that place. Tensions were mounting and I could tell that there would soon be a blood bath if something wasn't done about it. I moved over to where Harry was standing next to Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Amber. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he looked over at me, pain clearly written on his face. I knew what he wanted to do, and I couldn't allow him to do that. Our eyes stayed locked on each others for what seemed like a long time and he shook his head at me. I tightened my grip on his shoulder in a reassuring way. "No," I whispered so that only the people very close to us could hear what I was saying, "you don't want anyone else to die. I know that. But this wasn't your fault. It wasn't George's fault either. No one is at fault except for the one that cast the spell. That man across from us wants to kill as many people as he can, you don't. You aren't trying to kill anyone."

Harry: I shook my head again, "I didn't sign up for this."

Lupin: I forced a smile, "No one signed up for this. You don't sign up to be killed or to have your loved ones die in front of you. War isn't something you go into willingly, but it is a necessary thing so that we can have freedom from the evils in this world. You are our only hope and we are willing to help you, but you can't give up. Not yet. This war isn't over. Not while all of us are still willing to fight. We can get out of this, or at least give you time to escape."

Harry: "No, I'm not a coward. I'm not going to run while all of you die for me. Not this time."

Lupin: I frowned, "We aren't dying for you. Do you think that Dora died only for you? Or only for George? What about Dumbledore and Mad-Eye? You honestly can't think that they all died for you. They died for what they believed in. For what we believe in." I scanned my eyes along the circle of Death Eaters. "What shall we die for?" I asked so that everyone but the circle of our enemies could hear.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Ron (Well, it looks like we're gonna have to fight. And we are gonna fight so hard that we're gonna win!): I looked around at my family and friends. Sure, we were outnumbered, but we could do some serious damage. Right?

Hermione: "He's right, Harry," I nodded.

Ginny: I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. "Harry, if you're implying that you're giving yourself up, and you honestly believe we'll let you, you've got something else coming to you." I told him, my shaky voice betraying the small smile I'd forced.

Kingsley: "Who ever said anything about dying? That makes it sound as if we're giving up..."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Lupin: I looked at Kingsley, "We aren't going to die unless we absolutely have to. But we have to be ready for anything...."

L. Voldemort: I was getting impatient, "Kill them all. Leave the boy for me."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Kingsley: "Well, it looks like it's time to see... it seems as if, judging from the fact that all the Death Eaters have their wands raised, that this battle is about to begin," I said, observing the enemy, and raising my own wand, watching all the others do the same.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Cho: I forced myself away from my fragile state and wiped away tears on the back of my hand. I slowly got my wand up and ready. I wasn't going down without a fight.

Fred: I stayed at George's side just in case he needed me. I got ready.

Bellatrix: I smirk appeared on my face at the sight of determined expressions. They would all die.

Lucius: I began to raise my wand and stared at Draco who seemed unmoving. "Draco," I whispered. "If you're going to fight, then fight."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Greyback: I raised my wand, a wicked smile crossing over my face. It was time to end this pathetic excuse for a rebellious group.

Hermione: I took a deep breath, and held my wand steady, ready to fight.

Ron: I looked around, everyone was raising their wands, looking determined. We could do this!

Ginny: I walked to stand next to Amber, so she wasn't standing completely by herself, and raised my wand.

Kingsley: I moved to the front of the small group, I knew that, being an Auror, I was a better fighter than most.

Charlie: I went to stand next to Kingsley. He wasn't going to be alone on the front lines.

Molly: I took a deep, shaky breath. This wasn't going to be an easy fight.

Fleur: I moved back from my position a little, to create a better defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 am

Yaxley: I chuckled quietly. Finally. It was time to attack. This was going to be nice. A way to eliminate those who weren't willing to listen to the Dark Lord and his followers. And definitely a way to get rid of that Potter boy. There was no way that he was going to escape. I would make sure of that personally. I inhaled deeply and looked at the small group that was clustered together next to the run down house. The run down house. It was a complete joke. I wouldn't even give it the benefit of being called a house. It was more of a shack where the pigs lived. Where the swine ran around until they went to the slaughterhouse. When they made the transformation from swine to chicken. In their panic they would attempt to flee. I was prepared for the mass chaos that I knew was about to unfold before my eyes.

Mulciber: I grinned. I could smell the scent of victory in the air. And I could smell the fear that was emanating from the resistance. I laughed. The resistance wasn't much of a resistance any more. It was more of a joke. None of them were going to survive. And if they had one brain cell in their heads, they would run. No, if they had one brain cell in their heads they would know a defeat when they saw one. Even if they all shared one tiny microscopic brain cell. That would be all they needed to recognize what I saw laid out before me. If they had two brain cells, even if they were sharing those two brain cells, they would know that they needed to join our ranks, give up Potter, and forever be loyal to the Dark Lord. With the Dark Lord, anything was possible....

Harry: I looked around as everyone changed their positions. I moved up near the front, I wasn't going to stay near the middle or near the back, where it seemed like I was being a coward and hiding. I wouldn't let any of them get that impression of me. I gripped my wand tighter in my hand and looked straight ahead of me. At Voldemort. Into his eyes. He was glancing at his Death Eaters, but he also spared me a quick glance. A glance filled with loathing. I returned the look, and then looked at the Death Eaters like he was. It was interesting to see how they prepared for battle. It was also interesting that I was thinking about that when it seemed that I was moments away from possible death. I smiled slightly to myself. It was interesting what you thought about even when there was the chance that you were going to die. Most people remembered their families and those close to them. I was thinking about the people who were close to me, but I was also thinking about the Death Eaters. They definitely weren't close to me. In any way.

Draco: I looked at my father, disgusted. I had ignored him up until this point, but he again had to infer that he thought I was inferior to him. That I was stupid. I held my wand in front of me. I had signed up for this, knowing what I was getting myself into. But all of them second guessed me. I changed the look that I was giving him to a glare. I looked away from him and shook my head, again in disgust. I would prove to all of them that I wasn't inferior. That I was at least at their level of expertise, if not superior to them. They would eventually realize that. But until then, I would continue to prove them wrong at every chance I got. And perhaps it would take a few blows to the head in order to knock some sense into them, or to send them to the asylum. Either way I would show them that I knew what I was doing.

George: I looked around at my friends and my family. And at the lifeless body of Tonks. For some reason I wasn't able to take my eyes away from it. I shook my head and attempted to look at my opponents. But it seemed to me that my only opponent was guilt. It was my fault that she was dead. It wasn't as if we needed more deaths, there were so few of us as it was. And I definitely wasn't helping things. I sighed. I knew that eventually I would have to learn the hard way. I had actually been told that by Professor McGonagall. But she was right. I definitely had learned the hard way. And it wasn't the best time to learn that lesson either. I needed time to think about what I was doing to the people around me. Instead it was as if I was being forced into a battle as a punishment. And it was an excellent punishment. I quickly thought about all of the past punishments that I had received in my life. Definitely the worst.

Avery: I examined the people in front of me. Pitiful. Extremely pitiful. As if they would match against our willpower and experience. Sure some of them were adults and probably had a few tricks up their sleeves, but we were specially trained for what we did. The Dark Lord only chose the best to do his dirty work, and I was one of those select few. I was honored, naturally. It was definitely something I had been striving for my whole life before I was actually accepted. And now I was here. Doing what I loved. Protecting the Greater Good. The one thing that we all wanted in life. A pureblood society. Though we all knew that the Dark Lord wasn't pureblood, we knew that if there was anyone that would be able to succeed in creating the pureblood society, it was him. Only a select few knew about his blood status. To the rest of the Wizarding World he was a pureblood wizard that was intent on creating the pureblood society, a perfect match. We were content to let them think that. His secret would never get out into the public. And once the society was created, no one would question his authority.

Rookwood: I looked all around me at the other Death Eaters. The people that I had been friends with for the longest. My only friends. I had no friends while growing up. I had always been told that it was because I was a much brighter student than any of the immature idiots who went to Hogwarts in my year. And I thought that through all of the years that I went to Hogwarts. I had passed all of my tests with flying colors, and I had excelled in all of the subjects taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Especially Defense Against the Dark Arts. Oh! The irony. I had always smiled to myself when I looked back at my school years. What a good boy I had been back then. It had been like that until I had met Avery and Dolohov. They had changed my way of thinking. They wanted me, mostly because of my intelligence. More importantly than Avery and Dolohov wanting me was the fact that the Dark Lord wanted me. He had asked for me. Personally. And I had accepted. Naturally. It wasn't the fact that it was join or die. The honor in being a Death Eater. Being in the Dark Lord's inner circle and pleasing him. All of us Death Eaters would die to do so. In a way, it was sickening, but I never thought twice about it. And that was what I would do now. I would please the Dark Lord and assist in killing them all. All of them except Potter. I would give the Dark Lord the pleasure of killing his biggest enemy. That was my duty, and it was what I would do.

Dolohov: Maniacal laughter was all around me. I wasn't the type to act evil by laughing maniacally. I would leave that to Bellatrix Lestrange and Yaxley. They were the two that seemed to enjoy laughing the most. Especially when they were going in for the kill. Oh the kill. What a joy it was to watch as your victim died right before your eyes. And it wasn't just that. It was also knowing that you were succeeding and that you had a goal in mind. A goal that most of us didn't heed. Most of us were in it for the kill. The sole desire of murder. Sure, we held our grudges against certain people and certain blood statuses. And we would hunt those certain people down and kill them. That was the fun in the game. The hunt. And the thrill of it. To know that you had caused someone to fear you completely. That was the pleasure. The thing that I lived for. And the exhilaration. Ahhh. How it soothed me.... And now it was time to kill again. I couldn't wait. I knew it was time, but there seemed to be some sort of intense moment of silence where no one was moving. But soon. Very soon.... I would kill once again......

L. Voldemort: I looked around at the Death Eaters. My Death Eaters. None of them were moving yet. I hadn't expected them to. They were analyzing their targets, to make sure that they wouldn't kill who they didn't need to, but also to make sure that they chose their own targets. They would soon be silently picking who they would kill, as always. I smiled at the thought. I didn't need to choose, which was nice. It was usually hard to choose the opponent that would give the most of a challenge to someone with as much power as I had. But I knew that it was possible with this kill. He had already given me a challenge. A challenge that I knew had nearly killed me. And this time he would give me the same challenge. I knew the routine. It was the same every confrontation. But this time I was ready to beat him. To kill him. I would beat him. I would kill him. And it would signal the beginning of my reign. A reign that would last forever. I was sure of that. I had made the necessary precautions. It would work. There was no flaw in the plan. I was ready. To win.

Lupin: I looked around. Directly at all of the faces. All the people that were willing to possibly die for the cause. I took a deep breath and glared at the faces of all of the Death Eaters. Not just the Death Eaters, but also at the man who had taken the love of my life away from me. He didn't even deserve to be caused a man. And he would pay. Oh he would pay. As long as he died. That was all that I cared about. It didn't matter who killed him, but he needed to die. Before he was able to take any more innocent lives. If I succeeded with that, I would be able to move on, to get over the tragedy and the grief that I was only barely able to keep contained. But I would keep it contained. I had to. I couldn't break down when so many people needed me. And I was doing this all for her. Telling myself that was the one thing that kept me going. I continued to look at the Death Eaters. They were getting ready to attack. A sudden thought struck me. I knew, and so did everyone else, that the Death Eaters were going to attack. No matter what. Why give them the chance to attack first? Why give them that honor? I took another deep breath before pointing my wand directly in the air, causing it to emit sparks. "CHARGE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

Fred: I moved forward with George and the others with spells abound. I heard shouts of "Stupify!", "Ennervate", "Protego", "Crucio", and "Avada Kadavra." I myself was trying to disorient and knock out death eaters.

Bellatrix: I shot Crucio after Crucio and Avada Kadavra after Avada Kadavra. They were fighting harder than I'd expected, but then again, what's the fun in an easy target? I had my eyes on one of the girls I'd been watching earlier: young with black hair and dark eyes. I was also trying to get another: an older woman who looked like the mother of most of the young boys involved in the battle on their side.

Lucius: I wielded my wand stealthily making sure to stay close to Draco's side. I knew he was trying to prove him self, but I wasn't going to let him do anything too risky. I was keeping my eyes on girl that I didn't recognize who had seemed to appear at the scene only moments after I did. I was cautious with Draco's and my own defense.

Cho: Shouts flew around me and violent colors burst through the air. I was momentarily disoriented and nearly got hit by a spell aimed at me but managed to block it at the last second. I started shooting spells at death eaters not sure of which one was after me.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am

(Here we go...... hehe.... Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men, it is the music of a people who will NOT be slaves again. Or something to that effect Very Happy)

Hermione: It seemed like this had all started in the blink of an eye. It had been calm, and at a single word, there had been an explosion of color, similar to the display that occurred during a Muggle fireworks show. The noise was also comparable to that of a fireworks show, luckily there were no explosions.... yet. I dodged through the curses and hexes that were flying, occasionally throwing a few myself. This was chaos. Complete and total chaos.

Kingsley: As usual there wasn't much strategy behind the Death Eaters attack. Luckily this worked to our advantage, and we needed every advantage we could get. Getting into individual duels could be both detrimental and positive. We'd all be on our own, but there would be more focus, making life more simple. Usually the one-on-one or two-on-one duels formed on their own. Time would tell.

Ginny: I grimaced as the battle began. Being in an open space like this made me nervous for some reason. You never knew what was behind you. I stayed with Amber against the wall, both of us had our wands raised, casting spells whenever was necessary.

Greyback: Finally the battle was starting. This was likely to be the battle that completely changed the way the war was going, and it was more than likely to be changed in our favor. What were this filthy blood traitors thinking? That they stood a chance? If so, they were more daft than they all let on.

Fleur: I began casting spells with an intensity that shocked me. Enough people had died on account of this war. More than enough, if I was being honest. I didn't know who to focus my efforts on, but knew focusing on one would make things easier. I spotted a nearby Death Eater, one I'd never seen before, not that it mattered, and focused my efforts there.

Molly: Family was what this all boiled down to. Protecting family. Far too many lives had been sacrificed for this cause. I knew that this wasn't going to be the end, but this was a good time to deal a crippling blow to the opposition. This was for all those we cared about, after all. For Bill, and Tonks.

Ron: I stayed near Hermione and Harry, not wanting to be distanced from my two best friends again. Harry seemed to be distracted, not a good thing for sure. I shook my head, and made sure to cover him until he came to his senses.

Charlie: I stayed in the front, near Kingsley. We were covering each others backs, there was an undying loyalty within our small group, some of us didn't even know the others well, some of us were family, others we'd known for years. It didn't make a difference. The loyalty remained. No one else would die for the reason of not having someone covering their back, and other blind spots. This was all part of being in a family, wasn't it? Looking out for each other. That was what I intended to do. Look out for as many of my family members and friends as was physically possible. To protect them.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 am

Bellatrix: The battle was just warming up. "Crucio!" I finally caught the girl with the dark hair and eyes. I laughed kept her like that while dodging incoming spells skillfully.

Cho: My breath was suddenly knocked out of me as I fell to the ground. It was worse than anything I'd ever imagined. I screamed out but only for a second for my throat constricted the next. I felt as if every muscle in my body was being contorted in different directions, like every vein that pumped blood to my heart was burning to ash, and every liquid in body was being squeezed out through my eyes. I must have been writhing in the torture but I couldn't feel anything through all the pain.

Lucius: The screams started then and I knew Bellatrix had gotten her first hit. She'd kill that one soon enough. Not many people were on me and Draco. They seemed to be focusing on the others so I decided to take on a second target while continuing to pursue the first. A red haired girl next to my target seemed easy enough to take out. I aimed my wand at them.

Fred: I ran through making sure to keep on George's tail. I mostly on defense but I managed to get a few shots in for myself.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Ginny: I grabbed Amber's arm, and moved over a little more. From the increased number of spells that were now heading in our direction, it was obvious that one, or both of us had been picked out by Death Eaters as targets. I knew from the screams coming from Cho that being in this position wasn't safe. Moving just a little would give us a little more cover.

Kingsley: As soon as I heard the screams coming from the dark haired girl I assumed was a friend of Harry, Ron and Hermione, as well as the gleeful laughter coming from Bellatrix Lestrange, I shook my head. I nodded to Charlie, knowing that even with as long as I'd been an Auror, I couldn't take on someone who was so completely insane, by myself.

Charlie: I nodded back to Kingsley, and the two of us quickly shot forward, hurling hexes and curses at Bellatrix.

(Hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Good Guy Places Other Than Hogwarts-
Jump to: