Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Amber: I glanced at Ginny and grimaced. I held up my wand and tried to calm myself and my thoughts, as well. I looked at Voldemort's army of Death Eaters and noticed one of them was looking at Ginny and I. I pointed my wand at him and yelled, "Petrificus Totalus!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Lucius: I noticed an incoming spell and yelled, "Protego!" with my wand still raised before it could hit me. I turned my attention back to the red haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Amber: I watched as my spell didn't hit him and muttered under my breath. I saw him looking at Ginny, "It's nice to know even though we're in the back, we still seem to have caught atttention." I glanced at her and grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Ginny: "To be honest, it's impossible to not be noticed with hair this color," I shook my head, dodging another curse. "Stupefy!" I yelled the first spell that came to my mind, hoping that eventually something would hit.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am

Rookwood: I looked around at the chaos. Running forward, I shot random spells at the enemy. My target was the ginger haired boy who had narrowly escaped death. I spotted him casting spells just as frantically as I was. I ran forward to attack him.

Dolohov: I was happy. Extremely happy. The fight had finally started. The killing had finally ensued after the tediousness only a few moments before. I leaped forward, my eye on everything at once. It didn't matter who I killed on the enemy side. As long as they died.

Avery: I ran forward, looking for my target. He had no right to do what he had done. He had started the fight, not the Dark Lord. He would pay. He would die by my hand.

Harry: I moved forward, staying near my friends but casting spells at various Death Eaters. Voldemort seemed to have disappeared altogether because of all the people running around, trying to find someone to attack. I knew it would settle down in a moment, and I could know where he was then, but I had no chance of seeing him until then. My main focus was to avoid him, there was no way to kill him yet, and there was also no way to ensure survival with him looking for me like he was. Especially if I remained stationary. I ran forward and noticed a Death Eater engaging in combat with Lupin. I began casting spells at that Death Eater, hoping to have the battle two-on-one.

L. Voldemort: I stayed where I was. I wanted to survey the situation, wait for things to calm down before I attacked. I needed as much of an advantage as I could, and that meant patience. I had waited this long. I could wait a few moments longer. I watched the various battles, and finally the patience paid off. Everyone was for the most part paired off and in their own battles. And I could see Potter. He was battling Avery with Remus Lupin. I moved forward swiftly. He was going to die. Very soon.

Mulciber: Looking around, I could see that most of the victims were taken. I moved forward anyway. I looked around some more and saw Lucius attacking two girls. Draco was with him, but he didn't seem to be helping much. I ran over to them, hoping to help.

George: I casted spells in every direction known to man, and it seemed to be helping. I saw a dark haired Death Eater run forward, glaring at me. I started casting spells at him and we were soon battling for our lives.

Lupin: I was the first to cast a spell, I hit a Death Eater, although it was a simple disarming spell and he quickly picked up his wand and began attacking. I noticed Avery running at me, I had experience with him before. I shot various spells at him, but he dodged them. When he got close enough to me, we began to circle each other and cast spells. It looked to be a immensely complex dance.

Draco: I followed my father over to two girls. After a few minutes I moved away, hoping to attack Granger.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 am

Charlie: I knew getting this far away from this house was dangerous. There was too much open space to our backs.... too much opportunity for someone to attack us from behind. It made me nervous. Spending so many years with dragons did teach you one thing... never leave any spot of you open to attack. Death Eaters could be almost as irritable as dragons.... meaning you never knew what would happen. I also knew that this was something that had to be done. Kingsley couldn't do this alone.

Kingsley: I saw the look of anxiety on Charlie's face, and watched as he did a quick double take every so often to look behind us. I shook my head. That could be dangerous in this situation.

Hermione: I spotted Draco moving closer to where Ron and I stood, now that Harry had begun dueling with who I was pretty sure was Avery... I raised my wand a little, just in case.

Greyback: I spotted a battle that was commenced by Avery against Remus Lupin and Harry Potter. That wasn't fair, was it? Two on one? I smoothly inserted myself into the duel.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:31 am

Lucius: I watched Mulciber join my battle with the girls while Draco moved away to another target. I sighed hoping that he wouldn't get hurt.

Fred: I was still with George when a Death Eater started attacking him. I aimed my wand, shot a spell, and didn't miss. (Mystery. So devious. Wink You can choose what the spell was.)

Bellatrix: I moved my way across the field to the girl I'd tortured careful with my defense.

Cho: I was breathing hard as I noticed Bellatrix had stopped using her torture on me. I sat up coughing and looked around only to see her a few away. I moved myself from the ground stumbling a bit. Everything was hazy and as I lifted my wand my hands shook.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

(In case anyone was wondering what happens when I get bored, check out Help-> All Spells. I updated it.... it needs a little work, but it should make this battle a little more interesting Very Happy)

Ginny: I glanced at Amber out of the corner of my eye. This was bad. Really bad. One Death Eater we might've been able to handle. Two? No way. I held my wand high. No matter what I wasn't going down without a fight.

Fleur: I ran over to Ginny and her friend as I saw they were being attacked. I knew I could help.

Kingsley: I veered off from where I was headed, both Charlie and I positioning ourselves between Bellatrix and Harry's friend. (hehe they're really pushing it ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Amber: I bit my lip and saw out of the corner of my eye, a blond woman coming towards us. I turned back and held up my wand, pointing at one of the Death Eaters. "Everte Statum!" I yelled.
!
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Disnie: I looked around and saw a battle going on. I gasped quietly. "Hannah, Susan are you two ready?" I looked at them and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Hannah: I nodded, looking around as well.

Susan: "Yeah," I nodded. "Wow... I really didn't expect this,"

Fleur: I finally made it over to Ginny and Amber, I started throwing hexes and curses.
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Disnie: "I really didn't expect this either.." I said, quietly. I had no idea who to help.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Cho: I watched in relief as Kingsley and Charlie moved in between me a Bellatrix. I would have died. I shudder to think what she would do though... I composed myself to be ready for anything.

Bellatrix: I shrieked with laughter. They really thought they could keep me from my prey. "Avada Kadavra!" I yelled repeatedly at the two who dared get in my way.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Charlie: I twisted carefully around the streams of green light that were flying in every direction. I hoped everyone else would be able to stay out of the mess. During a split second break, I yelled out "Impedimenta!"

Hannah: I looked around, it seemed as if most of the Death Eaters had paired off to take on Order members. I felt so disoriented. I glanced at Disnie and Susan, both of them looked just as confused as me.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Bellatrix: I didn't have enough time to move completely away from the spell and was knocked back, but I quickly got onto me feet going specifically after the redhead who'd gotten me now with the death curse.

Lucius: I was still targeting the girls now using Lacarnum Inflamarae.

Cho: I tried to help Charlie and Kingsley with the Confundus Charm but it wasn't working very well seeing as I couldn't keep my hand very steady...
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Dolohov: I joined in the battle with Avery. "Axelo!"

Avery: I was irritated that Dolohov had joined in my battle. I had everything under control. Now it was three against two, not the most ideal situation. For them.

Mulciber: I shot curse after curse at my target.

L. Voldemort: I moved closer and closer to Potter. He was absorbed in a three on two battle, and I was quickly approaching so that there was no possible way for him to get murdered by anothers hand.

Yaxley: I jumped into the a battle that Bellatrix was having. She seemed to be outnumbered.

Rookwood: I felt confident about my battle, even with two I was handling the situation fairly well.

Draco: I shot a few spells at Granger.

Harry: I fired spell after spell at the various Death Eaters, my focus on Avery.

George: I moved back and forth, trying to become a hard target to hit, while casting spells every time I had a chance.

Lupin: I turned my attention to Greyback when he joined the battle, but was soon forced to focus on multiple Death Eaters at once.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Hermione: I spun as soon as I saw the spells coming from Draco's wand. "Furnunculus! Stupefy!" I yelled in immediate succession.

Ron: "Harry! Look out!" I yelled, jumping into the battle that was happening here as soon as I realized Lupin and Harry were outnumbered, focusing my efforts on the newcomer. Dolohov. "He is coming," I whispered to Harry, frantically.

Charlie: I resorted to using only non-verbal spells after the almost-success. It had at least bought me some time. As soon as another Death Eater jumped in I knew we were in trouble.

Ginny: I was constantly moving. Dodging spell after spell, curse after curse. I spotted a few Hufflepuffs suddenly standing there looking confused, dazed. What were they doing here? I wondered, but didn't have long to ponder as I continued dodging spells, and shooting a few myself.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Cho: I managed to get the spell on a death eater whom I hadn't noticed before but I couldn't seem to get Bellatrix.

Bellatrix: I furiously continued shooting spells only getting closer to accuracy.

Fred: I dodge a spell that almost hit me square in the chest and tried to hit back who ever was trying to get us.

Lucius: Out of the corner of my eye I saw Draco getting into a fight with a familiar witch but I couldn't give him my attention now. I managed to hit one of the girls.

(If anyone needs anyone to kill... feel free to kill any of my characters. Wink )
Back to top Go down
~Disnie Williams

~Disnie Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Disnie: I looked around and saw Amber with whom I assume is Ginny Weasley battling with a Death Eater. I nudged Hannah and Susan. "Should we help them? Unless you two have others in mind?" I looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:14 am

(That is so considerate of you! Maybe I will. But I really must say the same thing. You see, I'm barely able to keep track of who is doing what. Ok, I'm not able to keep track of who is doing what and am constantly having to go back and reread things! ^.^ Aren't I taking one for the team in saying that killing some of my people wouldn't be the worst thing in the world?)

Dolohov: I pointed my wand at the newcomer who decided to attack me, "Axelo!"

Avery: "Alarte Ascendare!" I pointed my wand at the older man.

Mulciber: I watched as Lucius hit one of the girls

Harry: "Confundo!" I shot a curse at Avery before I turned to look at Ron, "He?" I asked, confused only for a moment. I attempted to move farther away from Voldemort.

Yaxley: I switched between the two wizards that had come between Bellatrix and the girl she was fighting.

Rookwood: "Depluso!" I shot the curse at one of the ginger haired boys, I couldn't tell who was who. (The million dollar question, who was it? Suspect )

Draco: I fell backward from the force of both spells.

L. Voldemort: I watched as he tried to move farther away from me, but I kept my gaze fixed on him. He wasn't going to lose me that easily.

Lupin: I flew into the air from Avery's spell.

(How about next time all of my characters opt out of battle ^.^ Because apparently I can't keep anything straight. I keep asking myself "Who is that person fighting?" It's overall a huge mess. Also, if you cast a spell at one of my characters and my character didn't react, let me know. I think I'm missing a "reaction" in this reply, but I can't be sure.... It's all so confusing! Someone remind me to never be 10 characters in one place EVER again Wink )
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

(lol YES, YES, YES!)

Fred: I shot the curse last minute as soon as I heard the words leaving the death eaters lips. I fell back from the impact and one second I could hear the frantic beating of my heart, the next all was silent. Is dead. (Is it odd I'm so excited? One down six to go! Wink)

Lucius: While the other girl was disoriented because of her friend I managed to hit her as well.

Bellatrix: I was starting to get impatient. They really needed to get out of the way or I would personally rip out their hearts with bare hands.

Cho: I watched the flashes of light bounce from everywhere I noticed a red haired boy go now from a heavy green beam. One of the Weasleys'. One of the people who'd I just been sitting in a room with not too long ago sharing the same air.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:40 pm

(You share air with Weasley's????? How DARE you!? Ummmm. Yesh, I realize that Yaxley was in fact hit by a curse, but he didn't feel like reacting. ^.^)

George: I turned and saw Fred's lifeless body. It was as though a part of me had died. I froze in place.

Rookwood: I pointed my wand at the one that I had meant to hit, "Avada Kedavra!" A jet of green light hit him square in the chest and he flew backward. Dead.

(No one else feels like saying anything, and really, did Fred really just die? As if JK killing him wasn't enough. Hehe.)
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 pm

(lolz Yesh. It was inevitable. Contemplating which of my other characters to kill off. Decisions, decisions.)

Cho: His brother fell lifeless beside them and I felt like everything went into slow motion. I ran out toward the man who'd killed them and shot a curse.

Bellatrix: I saw the girl moving away out of the corner of my eye when she shot a curse at Rookwood.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

(May I ask, what did Rookwood ever do to you?)

Rookwood: I turned and saw the girl that Bellatrix had been torturing cast a curse at me. I deflected it with a flick. Couldn't Bellatrix kill her prey already?
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:29 pm

(Just having fun Very Happy Tehehe Contemplating whether Cho should die.)

Bellatrix: I took out one of the two fighting me with a curse and turned my attention to the girl. The other one would be preoccupied with the death of his friend.

Cho: I took a step back seeing I was in a dangerous position and tried another curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Good Guy Places Other Than Hogwarts-
Jump to: