Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 am

Hermione: "We've been trying to figure out what to do next as well," I sighed. "I think we probably want to be prepared for an assault here, they'll know we'll have run, and Order safe-houses are going to be targets, especially here with it being Headquarters,"
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 am

George: I nodded, "excellent," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpf.rpg-board.net
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 am

Fleur: I wacked George on top of his head with my wand. "You want to fight? Zey are much more powerful zan we are!"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:24 am

George: I ducked my head instinctively, "Yes!"

I looked at Fleur, "What other choice do we have, we have to fight."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

Fleur: I sighed and sat down again. I didn't know why it had to be like this. I shook my head and attempted to hold back a new wave of tears.

Hermione: "I wish there was just a simple way to get this all to stop," I muttered, mostly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Cho: I had been standing there quite awkwardly as always when Fleur looked like she was about to cry. Understanding her pain I walked over to sit down next to her and attempted to comfort her. I never new Fleur exceptionally well though we had talked once or twice, but this was something that we all seemed to be sharing at the moment. Who was to comfort us if not each other?
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 am

-.- that is soo random that it posted that here....... *is completely puzzled*

PM and I are no longer friends ^.^

Grrrreat, now I totally forgot what I was going to post here as a reply!!! *accuses PM*

Gah, I'll reply later today unless someone else would like to..... *hint..............hint*
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 pm

(obviously *hint.....hint* means me Very Happy so here I go... At lunch)

Fleur: I smiled a little at Cho, I knew that she knew how I felt as well as anyone would. I didn't know her well, but from how highly everyone at Hogwarts had spoken of her during the small amount of time I'd been there, she was a wonderful person to know.

Hermione: I leaned against the wall, and wondered anxiously how long we had until the Death Eaters were bound to show up.

Charlie: my eyes scanned the faces of the people in the room. All family and friends. The expressions ranged from anxious to completely sorrowful. Suffice it to say, no one was in any state to fight.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:35 pm

I walked over to the window and lifted the blind up so that I could see outside. Nothing...yet.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Charlie: I walked over to where Harry was standing next to the window. "I think the outlook for the supposedly coming battle is bleak, what's your opinion?" I asked in a hushed voice, not wanting any of the others to overhear.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 am

I looked at Charlie, "I don't see how we have a chance," I muttered back. "We haven't found...." I kicked myself internally for almost telling Charlie what we were doing. "They overpower us."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:26 am

Charlie: I nodded, choosing to ignore the correction he'd made. "Can you think of something we can do? Somewhere we can take everyone? I mean... If we don't stand a chance I don't wish to stand here and watch my family and friends die, Harry. We've already lost Bill, we don't know where Ron is, and if Ginny is still at school she's in as much danger as us all," I shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 am

At the mention of Ron, Bill and Ginny, especially Ginny and Ron, a knot formed in my stomach. "I..." I thought about what he had said, "No. I... the first place we thought of coming was here. It's the Headquarters for the Order. It has every protection imaginable. Can they penetrate that??" I didn't wait for an answer, I continued to look out the window, as if waiting for my doom. I started talking quietly, absentmindedly, "Hogwarts was the one place I really considered a home. The one place I always wanted to be. It was safety for me. My instinctive answer when you say "safe" is Hogwarts. But that isn't possible. To me, without Hogwarts, no where is safe." So much like Tom Riddle, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Charlie: I nodded. "I feel the same way about the dragon reserve in Romania. Sure, it's dangerous, deadly even, but it's like a second home to me. Nothing can compare to here, of course but amazingly with the dragons I feel... Well safe to be honest with you," I said with a glance to the side at Harry, with a smile on my face and a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 am

I nodded at him. I felt like he was trying to ease some of the tension, but it didn't seem to be working. Mostly because of the eerie silence of most of the Weasley family. I was tempted to walk outside, I had never felt that the Burrow had been crowded when various members of the Weasley family were running around. But now, with the silence, the sense of sadness that was in the atmosphere, and the fact that some of the Weasleys were missing, some of them possibly forever, didn't make me want to stay and wait for our doom to find us. I continued to look out the window, deliberately keeping my eyes away from Charlie's gaze. I felt like this was all my fault. Correction: it was all my fault, he was being drawn to the members of the Order because of me. And he was getting closer. I could feel it. And Sirius had left; because of me? I hadn't ever thought of him as a coward until now. But I couldn't help but have that thought enter my mind. I tried to push it back out, to ignore it. But I didn't seem to be able to. I sighed quietly. Maybe Sirius hadn't really come back, maybe it was all a dream. Maybe this was all a dream. All my years at Hogwarts, a dream. It gave me a sense of relief, but at the same time it gave me a jolting feeling in my stomach. Like I was falling off of a cliff, and there was no turning back, until I hit the bottom and found out the truth. If it was true, my parents would have died in a car crash. There would be no Lord Voldemort attempting to kill me at every chance. No friends, other than the spiders in the cupboard. No Ron. No Hermione. No Luna. No Hagrid or Neville. A gloomy thought. But there would be no death, no loss or sorrow. Never feeling the clutch of the dementors, and the cold lifeless feeling as they slowly sucked your soul and your will to live. No graveyards, Sorcerer's Stones, Chambers of Secret. The horror of Voldemort returning. Watching Dumbledore die would just be a nightmare. A very bad nightmare. I wouldn't have to be looking for Horcruxes that seemed nonexistent. Ron wouldn't be missing. Bill wouldn't a martyr of the Second Wizarding War. None of the Weasley's would be sad. None of the Weasleys would exist. I wouldn't have any of the friends that I had gained by going to Hogwarts. I wouldn't have parents that died defending what they knew was right, only parents that died in a car crash. I would be stuck with the Dursleys much longer than I was. I would have a strange lightning scar that was unexplainable.... No, I hoped that this was reality. It sounded selfish to me, especially when I thought of all the death that would be prevented if it was only a dream....a nightmare. But a part of me needed it to be true, like my lungs needed oxygen. It still sounded wrong, but that part of me kept justifying it, and I didn't feel any urge to fight that part of me. Because I knew that what was happening was real. There was no use denying it, and there was no use even hoping it was a dream. It wasn't, and there was no way to make it into a dream, even if I wanted to. I would need to learn to deal with the losses, just like everyone else. But I didn't need to learn to deal with the guilt. I could give myself up, and everyone else would be saved. I shook my head. That wasn't true. Giving myself up wouldn't kill Voldemort. I needed to find the Horcruxes, and then if I absolutely had to I could give myself up. I would give myself up. I knew that now. That had to be my fate, it only made sense. If I died before the Horcruxes were destroyed, Hermione and Cho could finish it off. Hopefully they would find Ron, and they could all live in happiness for the rest of their lives. Yes. That was how it would end, and I was content with that.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 am

Charlie: I smiled wryly. "Harry, are you alright?" I asked him, seeing the distant expression on his face, as well as the look of pure hopelessness in his eyes. "I mean, you don't look well,"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:54 am

I looked at Charlie, "I'm fine," I nodded. "Will you excuse me?" I walked over to the door, opened it and walked out. I just needed some space.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:59 am

Charlie: "Of course." I nodded and watched him go.

Hermione: I watched Harry walk outside, and I followed him.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 am

I turned as the door opened again. I saw Hermione come outside, "What?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 am

Hermione: I sighed. "Harry, you don't have to talk to me like that," I told him. "I'm worried about you, you know that,"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:33 am

"Why worry about me? Worry about the people who are dying left and right, and who don't have somewhere they can go for protection. What about all the families who are mourning for the people they have lost? The Weasleys are hurting. My best friend could be dead for all I know! Worry about him!! What about all the people stuck at Hogwarts, and who could die at any moment. I'm fine. I don't need you worrying about me." I frowned slightly at my outburst. She was only trying to help, I told myself. But I was furious. It was more than the anger from her worrying about me, something that I shouldn't have gotten angry about......

Harry appeared in front of a long row of houses. Looking at a sign that was nearby he saw that he was at Grimmauld Place. The houses were numbered. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. The one he needed to enter. It was important that he found out if what he seeked was inside. He walked forward, not waiting for the people he knew would be following him. He let his hand run down the door, feeling the rough grain of wood against his flesh. Breathing deeply, Harry walked into Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. He left the door open, and ventured inside. Dust coated everything. He inhaled, breathing in the dust and the musky smell of the old house. Harry walked farther into the house. Suddenly the dust and dirt that coated the floor of the house rose up and took the form of Albus Dumbledore. This enraged Harry. The fool was dead. He walked forward, through the figure of dust. He had a task, and was determined to fulfill it. Harry quickly walked through the entire house, listening for the slightest noise. There was none, and there seemed to be no one in the house. He had escaped. He was gone. It was because of the followers. Next time it would be alone. Where would he have gone? Harry couldn't think of anywhere. He was mad, madder than he had ever remembered being before. He looked around the room he was in. The kitchen. In a dark corner there was a figure. Harry walked forward and the figure moved out of the shadows. He held an Invisibility Cloak in his hand....

(Ahem! Apparently there is need for clarification on this reply. No, Harry is not at Grimmauld Place. No, Harry is NOT possessing Voldemort. This is like in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when Harry is the snake and he attacks Mr. Weasley. Yes, there is a reason that Voldemort doesn't have the same reply on Grimmauld Place, and why it seems like he hasn't appeared there yet. Some things can only be seem from one point of view...unless you want everything ruined for you!! But I already have an evil plan believe it or not! And I cannot share it....yet Wink but as soon as I can, I am going to post a looong reply as Voldy on Grimmauld Place, to catch you up with a more extensive commentary, of the things that Voldemort isn't just feeding Harry. Oops. Did I say that? Wink Haha. Well there was your little hint. And this comment is turning into a huge spoiler fiasco in my mind. So I will just shut up now. Any more questions, feel free to either OOC on here or PM me.... But really, have no more questions, I might spoil more of my evilness!! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Hermione: I narrowed my eyes and spoke cooly. "If you think for one second I'm not worried about everyone else you're thicker than u thought. Ron is my best friend too! It's killing me not knowing if he's alright or not, but honestly, Harry, you're my best friend as well, and if you think that for one second I'm not going to worry about you, then you're sorely mistaken." I finished, and kept my eyes locked on Harry's. Something wasn't right with his... I'd seen that look before. "Close your mind to him, Harry! You can't let this happen! Not right now, when we're all so vulnerable. Please! Fight it!" I gasped as I realized what must have been happening. "Please Harry!"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:46 am

I looked at Hermione, "He's furious. He went to Grimmauld Place and saw that we weren't there. We aren't going to be safe here for very much longer. I doubt that these enchantments will hold up against both Death Eaters and Ministry of Magic personnel."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Hermione: "But... we can't leave! The Weasleys are completely in mourning, they won't be able to fight if it comes to that.... honestly Harry! It would like being accomplices to murder!"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 am

I sighed impatiently, "Staying here for any of us is suicide. But if I'm not here...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters   The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Burrow- Order of the Phoenix Headquarters
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: Roleplaying :: Good Guy Places Other Than Hogwarts-
Jump to: