Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Share | 

Slytherin Common Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Thu May 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Pansy: I couldn't help but smile at his appearance as he stretched. The smile seemed out of place but it felt nice. I leaned against him my smile disappearing. "Draco..." I hesitated. "I'm scared." I didn't want to admit. I felt pathetic doing it, but I had to let someone know.

(Ahaha! Drama! lolz)

Playing:
Cho Chang-Michael Corner-Terry Boot-Padma Patil-Ophelia Adlard
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Katie Bell-Romilda Vane-Astrid Logan-Fred Weasley
Emily Grant-Dedalus Diggle-Amelia Susan Bones-Jessica Lambrick
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Draco: I nodded, understanding. "Of what is going on here."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hprpf.forumotion.com
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Pansy: "Yes... And of what is going to..."

Playing:
Pansy Parkinson-Daphne Greengrass-Theodore Nott-Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix LeStrange-Pius Thicknesse-Nott Sr.-Walden Macnair-Benjamin Almer-Gale Kerrich-Ann Marie Outridge
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Thu May 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Draco: "Happen?" I looked down, "I don't know...."

Characters

"Man was triumphant. Armed with the faith and the will. Even the darkest ages couldn't kill. Only true love perseveres.
We hope our children carry our dreams down the line. What kind of life will they live? Is this a curse or a blessing that we give?
Sometimes I wonder why are we so blind to fate? Without compassion, there can be no end to hate. No end to sorrow caused by the same endless fears. Why can't we learn from all we've been through after two thousand years?
There will be miracles after the last war is won. What an amazing future there will be
One thing is certain: Nothing can hold back the night. And as the past disappears. We're on the verge of all things new. We are two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Pansy: "Well you'll stay here, won't you?" I asked.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Draco: I nodded, "If I can."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Pansy: I nodded knowing not to ask for more than that.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 am

Draco: "I doubt that the common room will be empty for very much longer."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Pansy: "Same here..."

Crabbe: I woke trying to remember what had happened before I went to bed. I remembered Astoria and Daphne...and what had happened to them. When all us Slytherins made it back to the common room we'd decided just to go to bed. Except for Nott that is. Blaise said not to worry about him because he never showed up. We were all a bit worn out from what was going on. And what had woken me up? Someone outside the dorms...

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Draco: I turned as I heard someone.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Pansy: "What is it, Draco?" I followed his gaze.

Crabbe: I got up out of bed and started heading toward the door of the bedroom getting a few vulgar mumbles as I went.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:11 am

Draco: I shook my head, "I thought I heard something."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:18 am

Crabbe: I opened the door and there sat Draco and Pansy. I had an odd feeling I was walking in on them and was about to go back to bed...

Pansy: "Wait, Crabbe."

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 am

Draco: I looked at Pansy, wondering what she was doing.

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 am

Pansy: "Do you have any information on what's going on at the moment."

Crabbe: "Well I've heard some of the Death Eaters have been assigned as teachers."

Pansy: "Thanks," I said through my teeth, "Crabbe."

Crabbe: "What about you? I heard you were supposed to be up there with them when it happened."

Pansy: "Shut up, Crabbe," I hissed and glared at him.

Crabbe: I shrugged and went back to bed.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

Draco: I looked at Pansy, "I bet he heard us talking."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Pansy: I nodded. "We should get out of here."

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Draco: I nodded, "Let's go."

Characters

Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Pansy: I walked through the door and out.

Crabbe: I'd just gotten a cup against the door and was listening in. I heard footsteps.

Playing:
Gabrielle Delacour
Firenze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Draco: I followed after her.

(Evil Crabbe!!)

Characters

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2