Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

A roleplaying game for people who have always wanted to be members of of enchanted world of Hogwarts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Your potions master is.....about to take his last breath! ~ Lord Voldemort

Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Amber: I nodded, "You're right. Hopefully Harry and the others did get away from here." I looked up at her and I nodded, looking around and noticed no one was paying attention to us. "Yes, I had heard around that You-Know-Who is here." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
The Order of the Phoenix (Admin)
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Ginny: I nodded as well. "Well, I'm sure the Order members, the members of the Order of the Phoenix, you know, the resistance movement? Well, they were here, and I'm sure they helped Harry." I told her, trying to get myself to believe the words. "I think that we can still keep the DA going, if we're careful. Neville, Luna and I were talking about it on the train. The only problem is, with him here, the punishments are bound to be more severe for.... well, everything. Especially resisting him,"
Back to top Go down
http://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com/
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Amber: I nodded at Ginny, and grimaced at her. "I'm sure they did." I reassured her, smiling. I nodded, "Yes they are too great, but if you're cautious and careful than you can still keep the DA going."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Ginny: "Would you help?" I asked, hopefully. "We're going to need all the help we can get," I admitted. "Luna and Cho are trying to get the Ravenclaws to help, and I think Susan Bones and Hannah Abott are trying to get some help from the Hufflepuffs," I explained. "Neville, Luna and I decided that since Harry is so stressed out, and now that he has to leave, that we need to help, even if it isn't too much, every little thing helps. To tell you the truth, if my parents knew we were being so.... well, they'd call it reckless, but if they found out about this, I'd be out of school in no time flat,"
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Amber: I nodded, "Of course I'll help. And you're right, at this point any little thing will help." I chuckled slightly and nodded, agreeing. "My parents would also have me out of school before I could even ask why." I sighed. "I would understand though, not that I would agree or like it but I do understand."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Ginny: I nodded. "Thanks," I told her gratefully. "Yeah, I'm surprised I'm even back this year, my parents are really big supporters of the rebellion, so it's pretty dangerous. Death Eaters swarmed my brother's wedding this summer, it was really, really scary,"
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:59 am

Amber: I smiled and nodded. "I can't believe I'm back either, I thought my parents would've put their foot down and said 'No you can't go this year or semester'". I rolled my eyes and looked at Ginny, I knew my expression was something to behold. "Oh my! That must've been a frightening sight!"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

Ginny: "Well, at least we can do something while we're being forced to be here," I sighed. "Well, it really wasn't boring. The rest of my family has gone into hiding now, though, so hopefully they're safe,"
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 am

Amber: I nodded, agreeing. "You're right. Anything we can do right now will be helpful." I nodded. "I'm sure they're safe, Ginny." I smiled, reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 am

Ginny: "Speaking of which, maybe we shouldn't just sit here. I'm sure it'll be a little while before the Death Eaters are oriented enough to do much damage, we can be ahead of them for now," I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:19 am

Amber: I nodded. "Right. But where should we go?" I looked at Ginny and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 am

Ginny: I stood up also. "Well, we could either leave the school before things get bad, or we could go and see if there is anything we can do here,"
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 am

Amber: I thought over the two options. "Do you want to see if there's anything we can do here, and if there isn't then we leave?" I asked looking at Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 am

Ginny: I nodded. "Good idea," I said, walking over to the portrait hole, I waited before it swung open before walking through.
Back to top Go down
Amber*~
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Amber*~

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 am

Amber: I smiled and followed after Ginny, catching up to her and walking beside her. It always scared me whenever I walked behind someone unless it was a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:36 am

Bellatrix: I entered the Gryffindor common room with a devilish smile. "The Dark Lord has requested your presence in the Great Hall. Come along now children or I'll be sure to make you regret noncompliance."

Katie: Something fishy was going on. Or maybe that smell was just her. I was about to decline her invitation but the others were going. It wasn't worth it to fight alone...

(Is Lavender Brown still in the common room? I can't remember. >.< lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 pm

((I'm pretty sure she is....))

Neville: I looked up. There was no way this could be good. I looked around at the others, they seemed to not want to resist, so there was no point in going at it alone. I stood up and stood near the back of the group.

Lavender: I sighed and stood up. What was the point of even being at school if we weren't doing anything at all related to school?!
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Bellatrix: I walked back out into the corridors with the Gryffindors following close behind.

Katie: I stayed toward the back with Neville and Lavender. "What do you think is going on?" I whispered to Neville as we moved into the corridors.

(To the corridors! ^.^ I didn't forget this time! *so proud*)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Neville: I walked inside the Common Room and sat on one of the armchairs, waiting for the others to come over.

Lavender: I walked over after Neville and sat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Katie: I sat on the edge of a sofa next to Neville. I took the role as leader for a while seeing as Neville probably wasn't up to it at the moment. "So is everyone alright?" Stupid question, huh?

Romilda: I took a seat next to Lavender and raised an eyebrow at Katie. "Oh yeah," I said with a light tone of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Neville: I shrugged a little. "I'll live,"

Lavender: I sighed. "I don't think anyone is all right,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 am

Katie: I nodded patted Neville's shoulder. "Right."

Romilda: An awkward silence started growing. "So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Neville: I looked up at Romilda. "We fight back," I said. "We have to,"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's Army
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Katie: "But how?" I asked. "Half of the DA is missing."

Romilda: "And we don't even have a leader," I added feeling discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Neville: "We can lead it, and recruit others... there should be more interest now that things have escalated as much as they have,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next